Amazon.com 5850/5870 Pre-Order tracking thread

Well folks... Ordered in Oct. 20 and my XFX 5850 has finally shipped!!!!

No April fools joke! Delivery estimated to be the 7th. I had to quadrupple check my email to make sure I wasn't misreading something.

No April fools joke! Delivery estimated to be the 7th. I had to quadrupple check my email to make sure I wasn't misreading something.

you had far more patience with them than I did :D hell I was guessing the next generation of cards would be out before they actually shipped someone a card

You've got to be kidding! It seriously shipped?

I ordered on the 24th of October so now I'm wondering if I might actually get one.

You've got to be kidding! It seriously shipped?

I ordered on the 24th of October so now I'm wondering if I might actually get one.

heh, kind of hard to believe. I'll let you know when I actually see it.

The one I ordered on Oct. 20 2009, was also shipped yesterday. I really thought Amazon was not ever going to send it. Glad I stayed on the list now. Waited 5 Months,15 days.

So here's an interesting question... For lifetime warranty you have to register within 30 days... What will they do in this case?

So here's an interesting question... For lifetime warranty you have to register within 30 days... What will they do in this case?

I think, technically, it is 30 days from purchase; so if Amazon doesn't charge your credit card until it ships, then you're good.

Believe it or not folks but it looks like I'm in the club too. Not shipped yet but I've got an estimated ship date of Apr 14-18.

What's funny is that they also sent me an email saying that the cc I had used to purchase the card had expired and that I needed to update with new cc info. Well hell; it only took 5 1/2 months. Did they expect the card to be valid forever?

New cc info provided and now waiting for my card to ship. (crossfire here i come)

What a crock. Pre-ordered, the Mount & Blade: Warband DVD, then today got the infamous "none in stock", "click here to confirm that we don't know when we'll ship." I should have went with download only.

Well, the card came in the mail yesterday. It's real, and it works. Miracles can happen after all. Now to wait for Warband.

Holy shit My order shipped fedex and will be here Wednesday. Good times. I ordered on 10-26-09

Last edited:
Mine shipped too. Holy crap. Ordered October 27th. I actually kind of meant to cancel the order but forgot, because I'd already purchased another card. But now I've got a second one coming for $260. Crossfire!

I ordered on the27th also.. I guess maybe they're going to come through on these.. I had given up. I might sell my OEM 5850 and keep the XFX one for the warranty.

Heh... Mine still hasn't shipped.. I guess they rsn out of however many they got.

I got mine.

Now I've discovered the wonderful world of figuring out micro-stuttering hurrah!

Got mine Wednesday and no coupon for dirt2. When I bought mine it said it had it in the box. Hmm I wonder if Amazon will hook me up?

Ordered mine on Oct 29 at $259 and left the order open since I wanted, but did not absolutely NEED, the XFX 5850.

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet, but the order status now says "We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed."

Hmmmm.

Mine actually shipped finally. Two-day shipping, estimated delivery date: April 29, 2010.

Not bad for having ordered it late October.

Got mine Wednesday and no coupon for dirt2. When I bought mine it said it had it in the box. Hmm I wonder if Amazon will hook me up?

lol you waited this long? and you think amazon is going to hook you up? my bet is they finally shipped the cards after the 1000's and 1000's of complaints sent into BBB including 3 emails from me..

Back