Ai Designed Soda flavored Coca Cola

Both Coke and Pepsi have been adjusting their recipes to be closer to each other's over the years. The main difference is Coke uses only lemon while Pepsi uses both lemon and orange. Both have lowered the amount of cola flavor they use and upped the amount of cinnamon and I forget either cardamom or coriander.

If you want a cola that tastes like colas used to taste like, go with RC Cola, they haven't changed their recipe at all.

Crystal Pepsi uses the Pepsi formula from the 90s, every so often they do limited production runs, try it, you'll taste the difference right away.

You know they sell "Pepsi with real sugar" along side regular Pepsi in the USA. Same for Mountain Dew with real sugar. They cost the exact same as regular Pepsi and regular Mountain Dew.

But sugar is inferior to HFCS for drinks. Real sugar isn't as soluble so its grainy in comparison with HFCS, especially when you drink it at 34 degrees F which is the ideal drinking temperature. The only people that drink the real sugar versions are fools that think it's healthier and Dinosaurs nostalging.

Trust me, I'm a Mountain Dew connoisseur.

1694922519849.png

You know they sell "Pepsi with real sugar" along side regular Pepsi in the USA. Same for Mountain Dew with real sugar. They cost the exact same as regular Pepsi and regular Mountain Dew.

Yes but also I was just talking about the syrup formulas, not sugar versus HFCS. The real sugar Pepsi uses the same syrup and they discontinued the throwback 90s version like, a decade ago.

I cheked the display case in store its all sold out. Pretty sure the mini cans are still there in the soda beer asile.

Update: I found two bottle left bought one and it tastes like nothing tastes like weak coke it doesn't have that musty bite.
I poured the rest in the drain because I didn't want to get diabetes.

Last edited:
I cheked the display case in store its all sold out. Pretty sure the mini cans are still there in the soda beer asile.

Update: I found two bottle left bought one and it tastes like nothing tastes like weak coke it doesn't have that musty bite.
I poured the rest in the drain because I didn't want to get diabetes.
Uh oh... the truth in this new "AI designed soda" is that the AI put brain controlling parasitic nanobots in the soda, and you've just been infected!

Reactions: A I
like this
It's not Sugar , It's diabetic inducing, cancer linked, highly deadly High Fructose Corn Syrup that should literally be banned and outlawed in the US.
Alzheimer's, too.

If you want a cola that tastes like colas used to taste like, go with RC Cola, they haven't changed their recipe at all.
RC is great. You also avoid supporting woke Coke, too. Win-win.

I had one of these today (long road trip, which is when I often try 'new' things).

The AI Coke was fine. Slightly more citrus-y, I'd say (but Coke is not my usual drink). Meh, I'd drink it again, but won't be seeking it out.

It'd be very interesting to know exactly what Coca-Cola took from their little chat-bot.

-bZj

Buy a bottle, dump 2/3rds out, fill with whiskey, if anyone at work tastes it, blame AI.
Mexican Cokes aside from medio litro glass bottles are tainted with Sucralose now, triple chlorinated sugar.
And the English ingredient label hasn't caught up with the change, but its there in the Spanish ingredients.
Looks like normal, tastes like normal, but the sweet aftertaste goes on and on and can't be washed out.
Soon you are licking the driveway trying to get the fake sweet out of your mouth, but nothing works.
.........and yet everyone who read this pretty much weighed the pros and cons in their head and I'd wager 80% of us said..."...........yeah....but............I still want one."

There isn't an ounce of actual credible research to support that argument.

Here
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9551185/

This is just from a cursory google search, it's a meta analysis by researchers that studies other studies to give a high level picture.
Numerous empirical evidence has indicated that sugars, particularly HFCS and sucrose, can affect various anthropometric and metabolic parameters (6, 12). However, it remains debatable whether the effects of HFCS and sucrose are of equal magnitude. Some studies have demonstrated that consumption of HFCS and sucrose elicited comparable effects, while some other reports noted a marked difference between the two sugars (20, 22, 25). In this work, we performed a meta-analysis to determine whether the effect of HFCS and sucrose on anthropometric and metabolic parameters were concordant. We found that HFCS was significantly associated with an increased CRP level, compared to sucrose. However, we observed no difference between HFCS and sucrose in terms of their effects on weight, WC, BMI, fat mass, SBP, DBP, FBS, TG, LDL, HDL, and TC.

CRP is a biomarker for inflammation; and several previous investigations have shown that fructose-containing sweeteners, such as HFCS and sucrose, can induce the inflammatory process (32, 33).

Linked to inflammation. I believe that's a liver enzyme? Not sure just off the top of my head. Where there's inflammation there tends to be trouble.

Back