AFOX 7850 Single Slot

crABtoad

Limp Gawd
Been trying to get a hold of someone over at AFOX to see about getting one of these cards in Canada. It's been a few days and no-one's email me, sent a bunch of emails from different addresses to up my chances... Nothing.

Anyone have any experience ordering from them or purchasing their cards in general? I read a translated romanian review on it, sounds like a great card. Maybe a little on the loud side, but great for sure.

Yeah, any ideas? xD

Same here dude. I'm searching for it for about a month now but to no avail. Problem is my HTPC only takes single slot GPUs...

It's as if they have only printed the specs manufactured a couple of them to push (them) to the reviewers and/or the expos and that's about it. A ghost card...

Same here dude. I'm searching for it for about a month now but to no avail. Problem is my HTPC only takes single slot GPUs...

It's as if they have only printed the specs manufactured a couple of them to push (them) to the reviewers and/or the expos and that's about it. A ghost card...

Yeah, it's starting to sound a lot like Galaxy's single-slot 670 gpu... Thanks for the reply, still nothing from NA AFOX reps here...

This would be a dream for an HTPC. Looking to get rid of the 7770 and upgrade to a 7850 since the 7770 just doesn't have the power i'm looking for.

This would be a dream for an HTPC. Looking to get rid of the 7770 and upgrade to a 7850 since the 7770 just doesn't have the power i'm looking for.

Dear John,

Thank you for inquiry for the world’s No.1 & most powerful Single Slot graphics card AF7850-2048D5S1.
Please have some patience for few days and our sales representative Lilith will discuss with our partners and
reply you accordingly.

Thank you again,
Marina Yang
Sales Department, AFOX Corporation

Finally got a reply from them sometime while I was at work today. If you still want that 7850 LP card keep trying.

Don't have a reply from them yet but this is the most promising development I've had since finding the card online.

Finally got a reply from them sometime while I was at work today. If you still want that 7850 LP card keep trying.

Don't have a reply from them yet but this is the most promising development I've had since finding the card online.

Good news indeed! Keep us posted dude, there are potentially a lot of people hungering for such a card...

If I'm not mistaken, the last I heard on this was it was only available in EU. Maybe I misread the article I was looking at though?

We'll see, it sounds like she's trying to line me up with a distributor or partner who is willing and able to ship to Canada currently. Fingers crossed...

Dear John,

Thanks a lot for your email. We can deliver the card for Euro 220,- excluding shipment costs.
Please let me know if you are still interested then I will send you official price offer.

Thanks,

With kind regards,

[person's name was here]
Twan Distributie

Kerkbuurt 69 - 3361 BD Sliedrecht - 0184-701320
[email protected]
www.twandistributie.nl

So, just slightly longer than 1 month later, I get a reply indicating I can place an order through their distributor and have it shipped to Canada. If anyone's interested in getting this card in North America, I'd say it's a go but you gotta be persistent. It stands to reason you could grab their 7850 LP card as well if you were of that persuasion.

Now I gotta figure out if I want a GTX 670 FTW or a 7850 single-slot.

Back