Advice on good, inexpensive Heatsink for X4 940

Phranq

Gawd
Any suggestions? I have the Arctic Cooler Pro for my Socket 775 e5400, and I think it keeps temps down. I see $30 on Newegg for one that fits this socket.

I was wondering if on Newegg, or anywhere really, there was a good deal on a heatsink+fan that is under $30 and just as good or better than the Arctic, or I'll just go with that one. Thanks.

Also, http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...46_321&zenid=b70694f995fc84c6686dccb81337f682

These guys are local and real nice so I can just pick it up instead of shipping, and I wouldn't mind supporting my local business.

Can't go wrong with Hyper 212+, i put together an 1090T system and it keeps the temperature down to 42 degrees running prime95 @ 4.0GHz

Thanks for the find, seems to be a step up for a good price, and the local shop has it for the same price as the egg, cool stuff.

Caulk another vote up for 212+

Although the 212+ is a great cooler for the money, spending a bit more ... the true spirit is a better buy.
Especially from an acoustic standpoint.

if the 212+ is not on sale, the SunBeam Core Contact Freezer......

When was it $15? Is there a coupon to lower it to $15?

There was a $15 mail-in rebate that required a purchase in mid to late november. There was another place that had a MIR for the 212+, but I don't remember where or for how long, but it wasn't as much.

Back