Adding a vandal switch??

I would like to add an led vandal switch to my Koolance (Antec) case. The problem is, my case's power switch is already a "domed" molded piece so my new switch won't be flush. The reset switch is much smaller and could be drilled out easily for a flush installation. My question is, since I will lose my reset switch, can I use the existing power button as the reset switch? If so, how can this be done??

Yes you can. Just plug the connector labeled "Power Switch" (Or sumthing like that) into the header on your motherboard for the reset switch. Then wire up your new power switch and everything will work :)

I don't see why you would have to loose your curent reset button. Just desolder or cut the wires from the old power switch, pop out the switch, drill the hole to the right size and pop it in. Power the switch with 12V from the psu. You can remove the rubber gasket from the switch so that it sticks closer to the case.

Thanks guys! :)

P.S I can't use my reset switch after I remove it because it is too small. That is why I have to use the existing power switch as reset.

Back