ACID Invites!!

refraxion

[H]F Junkie
Hey guys I have Acid invites to give away again, so private message me if you require some with your email address and we will go from there!

No duplicate accounts please, and hoping you've been on this site for at least a few months and decent amount of posts.

Last edited:
if you have to ask, you shouldnt get one, j/k

I know its a private bt site but specifically what do they offer? some sites are dedicated to games (which i dont need) other to everything and some to only movies. just curious

Please do not talk about what acid is or isn't in this thread, this is only for invites.

I know its a private bt site but specifically what do they offer? some sites are dedicated to games (which i dont need) other to everything and some to only movies. just curious
It's not the right place to ask (nudge nudge, wink wink).

Now you may want to quit before the thread gets locked, especially since the OP is being very generous ;)

All PMs replied to, if you have a friend and you deem them worthy, I can shoot them an invite as well! Just need an email addy.

what's acid invites? did some search online but turned out results that is complete different

All PMs have been replied to, keep the PMs coming (remember to give your email address).

All PM's replied to. Keep them coming! Have many more to give out.

Please include your email address if interested.

Just had a barrage of emails come my way, all pms replied to!

It is not too late, keep the PM's coming, still got plenty left to go around.

remember to include your email address!

I've got some acid invites to throw out too. PM me if ya need one, and if you've got a hd-bits invite I'll trade :p

Replied to all my PM's. Keep the PM's coming, remember to include your E-mails! Got plenty left to hand out, come one come all! =D

Back