Acer drivers?

Ang

Gawd
Ok, is it just me, or when I goto www.acer.com, and look for drivers for my laptop Travelmate 4220, or any drivers at all, nothing shows up on the driver page? Does anyone know where is a reliable source to get drivers for this laptop or any other acer products?

I did some searching myself and it seems like their flash site is completely borked. However I managed to go to their alternative support site and found your model here. Hope that helps.

EDIT: Darn, you're going to have to select your laptop model manually off that link I provided, Sorry about that.

You're probably better off discovering what hardware is in the laptop and getting the latest drivers from the manufacturer's of those specific components - OEMs are notoriously "behind the curve" in terms of driver updates. Getting them direct from the actual hardware manufacturer tends to keep you more up to date and perhaps offers better performance.

If you can't figure out what a specific device is you can track down the necessary identification info as explained in this post I made last week:

http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1033416546&postcount=3

Good luck...

Back