Acer B273HU 27" ????

holinger

Limp Gawd
Anybody had any experiences with this monitor?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009165&cm_re=acer_27-_-24-009-165-_-Product

I really like the stand, and i like that the resolution is bumped up a little. . . .
i'm looking into getting a 27 inch monitor in the 300-400 price range...
how does this compare to say the HP 2709m?? or the hanns 28 (i would hope this one is better than the hanns) its hard to find a place where the same person has reviewed more than one of them.

note i would be using it for pc, xbox 360, and ps3 gaming, and probably some tv too(it'll be my all purpose college monitor). I have speakers so their crappy internal ones is no con. I'm not big into color accuracy, but I want it to be fast, and i tend to prefer "juicy" colors over accurate ones.

Last edited:
I was looking at getting the Dell SP2309w but apparently Dell's sale on it is over and its now $320. Then I saw your post for this Acer 27" and apparently they also make a 23" in the same model.

LINK

It's $70 less and has practically the same features as the SP2309w. My only concern about these displays is the non-common native resolution. You don't see many 2048x1152 monitors out there. But like you, I really like the stand and I've owned Acer monitors before and have never had issues with them. I think you just helped me find my new monitor lol. Thanks!

Back