Absolutely Blistering!!!@!!!! Dirt 2 - 50% at GFWL

Nice deal even with GFWL. :)

Got this on steam sale I think. Really like the game. Don't play as much as I should though.

I Got it D2D & added it to my steam account a while back. Great game. Atleast with a gamepad (dont ahve a wheel to try it with) kinda sucks with kbd & mouse though

Also curious.

Nope, Does not work on steam.

Also, GFWL isn't that bad. I got it last night when I bought the game from D2D, just make sure you have the updated client installed before installing the game.

I have 3 or 4 GFWL games and never had a problem. For $3, can you complain?

haha, fail. This game was 5 bucks like 3 months ago somewhere.

i got this on steam for 7 bucks or something during the Holiday deals... or something. Awesome game. but this price isn't "blistering"... nor do i think blistering has anything to do with hot deals...

I played this game for 1/2 hour and realized I didn't like it. Very easy to whipe out.

Yea it does.. Installed it originally from D2D & added it to my steam library.. After my next reinstall it allowed me to install it from steam..

You have performed an astonishing miracle if it did.

Because the GFWL key will not work in Steam.

sarcasm is hard to convey over the internet... :D:p

this really isnt a hot deal...i was making fun of GFWL "Deal of the Week"...

Dirt 2 came free with my Radeon 5850, and that was back in 2009. Considering the game is over 1.5 years old, I'd say anything over $10 for the PC version is a rip off.

I actually like the game... I missed the holiday steam sale with it. I'm hoping to grab it on steam for sub $9 soon. I'd also like to grab Grid as that was an enjoyable racing game...

The D2D key DOES NOT work in steam. I purchased this the other day and tried to enter it on steam and no luck.

Back