a reguest for help on my website...

draconius

2[H]4U
If this is wrong to post here, I apologize in advance and this can be deleted....

I have been workign on my unix help site, www.unixforums.net for a while now, and I Really would like to get more tutorials and articles and such up, but I cannot do it by myself anymore. I really would like to get some help from people just posting news, helping with some general site upkeep, etc etc. Tutorials are the most important, as I am new to linux and solaris, I am unable to really write up for follow tutorials for those operating systems, and I would love to get some help with that.

If you would like to help out, or can point me to some tutorials, please email [email protected] or PM me, and if you really want to help out and be a site admin, I will hook you up with some hosting and free email, etc etc.

(BTW, the site is hosted from home right now, but I am building a 1U rackmount server, and when that is done, it will be co-located by a donation from a fellow unix d00d, elmore, from http://screamingelectron.org)

anyways

many thanks in advance for any help or links, and like I said before, if this shouldn't be here, then a mod or admin can delete it

Back