A question about my Corsair case

Omionous11

Weaksauce
Hey guy's not sure if this is the correct forum so if not just let me know and I'll delete and repost.

However I own the Corsair 230T Windowed-BLUE ATX Mid Tower Case and I will be buying the EVGA 980 ti hybrid. I was wondering if anyone know if this would fit without any troubles.

Down the road ( a month or two ) I will be buying a second one for SLI. Would I be able to fit both of them in there as well without any trouble ???

If not what is a good case that I should invest in ??

Hey Ominous,
Saw your post on the other forum and looks like you already got the answer there :) But to answer your question again, yes you will be able to SLI those cards in that case.

haha yes I love both communities and love all the feedback I can get. I think I was more interested if the two water coolers would fit and be able to reach too the top my of case. I didn't want to put them in the front of the case because that is my only intake of fresh air.

We haven't tested it ourselves, so I don't know if one of the GPU coolers will reach the top. But if it doesn't, you can always try and mount the rad on the bottom right next to the PSU. And I don't think that you can mount it up front, HDD cage is pretty close so there isn't enough space.

Back