A ***FREE*** Reminder Before You Post Any Threads Here.

KingKaeru

Supreme [H]ardness
Hello Guys,

I think everyone should look over the rules of the Deals forum again and make sure you understand what discussions and threads are allowed in this forum. There have been a lot of spam/offtopic threads as of late and we'd like to get everyone back on the same track as to keep this part of the [H] full of kickass deals!

http://hardforum.com/announcement.php?f=28&announcementid=7

Pay particular attention to Rules 8, 9, and 10 ;).

Also, with the upgrade of the forum, we now have a "report post" feature. If you feel that any a thread or post should not belong here, feel free to click the icon of an exclaimation point in a triangle at the bottom left of the post. This will notify us about the issue as soon as one of us is online.

Thanks for continuing to make this community such an awesome place to hang out :)
--KK

ToyYoda03 said:
If this is a free reminder, it should go in the Free Stuff subforum :p

If you'd like you may send payment of $5 to my paypal for reading this thread :p

--KK

9. No clickthrough referral sites allowed, you will be nick-banned and ip-banned immediately.

I am curious of what exactly this means. Could you explain this in greater detail to me? Don't want to get into any trouble for just trying to help :rolleyes:

wait. 10 is gone, is that what you fixed? what did it say? are clickthrough links allowed in sigs? why do i keep asking these tiny questions?

i think its FREE after instant rebate, and theres a current discussion of if Free after rebates should go in free sub forum, or just hot deals :p :D

SilentButDeadly said:
9. No clickthrough referral sites allowed, you will be nick-banned and ip-banned immediately.

I am curious of what exactly this means. Could you explain this in greater detail to me? Don't want to get into any trouble for just trying to help :rolleyes:

We have this rule so we dont get spammers who come around posting referral links that clutter up the board. A good recent example of a referal site would be the free ipod junk that is floating around.

If you think that a link "may not be" legal here, you probably shouldnt post it. If you really do want to post a link that you're unsure about, PM either me or Steve and we'll let you know.

--KK

SilentButDeadly said:

Referal sites are those damn sites with pyramid schemes. Such as Free Ipod when you refer xxx or yyy blah blah blah....yawn yawn yawn....its all a bunch of BS.

jf1288 said:
wait. 10 is gone, is that what you fixed? what did it say? are clickthrough links allowed in sigs? why do i keep asking these tiny questions?

10 was never there :p. I accidentally added it in the post.

--KK

dang mod beat me to it by like 1 second :) a good explanation are those pyramid schemes, and those ones where like 8th person gets a free ipod.

S0mE0nEsMiNd1 said:
i think its FREE after instant rebate, and theres a current discussion of if Free after rebates should go in free sub forum, or just hot deals :p :D

So where should it be posted?

I didn't know we can report bad posts.. is it possible to report our own posts to get deleted.. sometimes i post stuff and i'm like "wow that was a stupid question" and i just feel like deleting it, but i can't.. is that cool?

humm it seems like you can't report your own post... nevermind.. i just did it again lol..... >=\

So, does that mean contests are allowed? I know most are linked off the front page, but some people don't visit there..

Back