9800 Pro on sale at the egg

rusty

Limp Gawd
One Day Sale, Ends 3/2/2004 4:00 PM PST
SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON 9800PRO Video Card, 128MB DDR, 256-bit, DVI/TV-Out, 8X AGP -BULK
Specifications:
Chipset/Core Speed: ATI RADEON 9800PRO/380MHz
Memory/Effective Speed: 128MB DDR/680MHz
BUS: AGP 1X/2X/4X/8X
Ports: VGA Out(15 Pin D-Sub)+TV-Out(S-Video Out)+DVI Connector
Support 3D API: DirectX®9, OpenGL®2.0
Cable/Accessories: 4 Cables, VGA via DVI Adapter, PowerDVD, Driver CD
Max Resolution@32bit Color: 2048X1536@85Hz

Price: $208.00
In Stock: Yes

Dunno if you guys will consider it hot, but i just thought i'd let you all know. hope i helped.

I've been watching this drop in price over the last month or so...and the only thing that keeps me from buying it because i know it will be lowerin a week or so.

Originally posted by El Nacho
I've been watching this drop in price over the last month or so...and the only thing that keeps me from buying it because i know it will be lowerin a week or so.

ditto, was 212 last week

Same here. This one is almost too tempting. Anyone know the warrentee info on it?

You guys keep waiting on the price to drop...you will be waiting a long time! It will drop and drop then the next best card will drop and drop. One next think after the other.

That was my problem. Always wanted to upgrade, but when the price was what I wanted, figured why waste my money now when XXX will come down in price shortly.

Finally said screw it and bought this card about 2 weeks ago from the egg. Coming from a GeForce 2MX....well.....

I've been wanting this card for so long. I think I held out for a few months til I finnally decided just to go for it. Sweet deal, and even sweeter card. :D

I refuse to pay more than $200 for a video card no matter how fast it is. I wait on them, or just buy the mainstream card the first time they dip below.

gawd it keeps coming down

hella cheap but my geforce 3 still works.. want to upgrade though hehe

Originally posted by NewBlackDak
I refuse to pay more than $200 for a video card no matter how fast it is. I wait on them, or just buy the mainstream card the first time they dip below.
When did you first make that statement? If it was more than a year ago, then 4% cost-of-living inflationary increase would be $208. ;)

my view on waiting cause the price will drop soon. ill buy it when there is a game i will need the performance in. maybe hl2.

and after i get a fast enough lcd to show all the frames my current card renders :) my lcd wont display more than around 40 fps :(

Back