980 Ti's cheap on Prime Now in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone care to help a buddy? Will pay for shipping, paypal cost and hassle.

Damn, it's not that price in Vegas unfortunately hahaha. At that price, I'd actually consider just buying 2 of em up and trying out SLI :p

It's the tip for the delivery guy, cause it's Prime Now. Can change the tip amount as well.

After some googling, I changed tip to zero. They can't see the tip in the order apparently. I'll leave him or her a 5 spot if this order is for reals!

Hmm, now I see a Kingpin for 170 lol. Doh, I had some prime credits that auto applied as well.

After some googling, I changed tip to zero. They can't see the tip in the order apparently. I'll leave him or her a 5 spot if this order is for reals!

Hmm, now I see a Kingpin for 170 lol.

Bruh... You must do what all of us [H]'ers would do. Buy 4 and go quad (because reasons).. Or buy 4 for dual SLI and send the remaining 2 my way.

I don't know why it's only some areas. These are still going for $620+ on Amazon.com I'll report back with other areas that show the same type deals. Right now, I've only seen Portland.

I don't need that many ti's. I already one, now two more incoming? Oh I still see stock for Kingpin cards in socal.

Just searching the quick list this is what I came up with.

Chicago Ti SC $170
Los Angeles Ti Classified $232.31
Nashville Ti SC $170
Portland Ti Classified $234.80
San Diego Ti SC $170

Just grabbed a EVGA GTX 970 SC Gaming ACX for 77 bucks. Fucking hell, if this is real, I'm a happy guy. I have a 970 already, but my bro is running a AMD 6770, so this is a HUGE upgrade for him.

Delivery is scheduled for 8-10pm Central Time. I'll post a pic when/IF it is legit. They are shutting these prices down quick, they already increased the classified back to $587.....ordered a Kingpin edition as well for $170 due tomorrow between 6-8 before they increase price on it again...

Yeah I'm at work until 3am so i had to schedule mine for delivery tomorrow morning.

lol just check socal again, stock is down to two variants and all overpriced. They be all gone now.

Last edited:
Heh, no sweat if this deal falls through. I'm happy enough with Xfired 290Xs in my main, and SLIed 780s in my spare for now.
Don't game nearly as much as I used to :(

Just searching the quick list this is what I came up with.

Chicago Ti SC $170
Los Angeles Ti Classified $232.31
Nashville Ti SC $170
Portland Ti Classified $234.80
San Diego Ti SC $170

some good prices, showing $620 now

I found a GeForce 960 for $60. It's the 4 GB variant. I wonder if I should buy it as a backup card

Ok I'm pretty sure it was a pricing error since they have since changed...however they did honor it....

Now let's see if the 2nd one shows up tomorrow evening.

IMG_20161026_203307211.jpg

Shows mine as no longer being processed, out for delivery and I got my text saying it would be here soon :O

Holy fuck. I don't even.

EDIT: I tipped 5 at the door, TSM

EDIT 2: Yeah, absolutely perfect card. Everything is sealed, all stickers are in place, just wow. I'm still looking for the "gotcha" lol.

20161026_184334-jpg.9490

Attachments

• 20161026_184334.jpg
    20161026_184334.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 3,012
Last edited:
Oh lordy, this is unreal. This is going to be the longest 1 hour and 20 minutes, eta until my delivery. And lol at the brown bag, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back