9600 drivers on Server 2003

Messy

Limp Gawd
hello,

my employer has supplied me a dual operton workstation with server 2003 on it, but i won't just be remoting into it so i threw a plain 9600 in it. i am having a beast of a time finding drivers for this thing.
i did some scrubbing around on the net and some people have claimed to get catalyst 3.7 drivers working in my situation, but i was unable to.

does anyone know of drivers, even beta drivers, for 2003? this isn't the 64-bit edition OS.

Regular catalyst 4.7 for windowsXP should work on Win2003, once you install them make sure "Hardware Acceleration" is enabled and at full level, find it on Troubleshooting tab of display properties.

OldMX

is that before installing?

the reason i ask is that during installation, the process errors out with something like "No INF found!". then i'm left with a dark screen.

weird, i got it to work - several uninstalls and reinstalls later.

thanks for the response, i might not have kept trying otherwise.

weird, the redraw speed is hideously slow and it's sucking up cpu time. it's a DVI display and using the DVI output of teh card. i'm not sure what's going on. it's better than nothing and this won't be used as a game machine, but still... urg.

i turned down hardware acceleration and it seems to have fixed the slow redraw issue. oh well.

Back