7800X3D Price Up at Micro Center - $350 to $370

sk3tch

2[H]4U
Interesting news, IMO - back when it hit $300 in November I think we all thought that was the trend to come. Strange to see it actually go up in price.

$370 Micro Center

Other spots:

$400 Amazon
$450 Best Buy
$400 NewEgg

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
$399 is the SEP for the 7800X3D. $300 was never a trend, it was just a good deal at the time. Best Buy seems to be the only one still selling at the original SEP before AMD dropped the price to $399.

$399 is the SEP for the 7800X3D. $300 was never a trend, it was just a good deal at the time. Best Buy seems to be the only one still selling at the original SEP before AMD dropped the price to $399.
Yeah, sorry - to be more clear - lower prices were the trend to come - meaning $300 an indicator that this CPU was going to be AMD's market share gobbler.

Not related to explicitly the 7800X3D... I have noticed all AMD CPU's prices jacked back up slightly..
This has recently happened. But we are mid cycle. Everyone who was going to upgrade on the hyper machine already has. So now you have standard sales which means sometimes a price increase. This is not unheard of. Especially in the tech sector.

Board chip and 6000 32g ram for 499

That's pretty damn good deal. I'm tempted to drive to Atlanta and get one.

Board chip and 6000 32g ram for 499

That's pretty damn good deal. I'm tempted to drive to Atlanta and get one.
Yeah - makes the $370 price not make sense. May as well spend the $130 for mem and a board - even if you just dump it on someone.

It's basically the best gaming chip out there, right? Maybe they are just re-balancing the price to match the demand...

Back