6800 GT in STOCK HERE! 20pcs

hey guys, i just heard from my friend that his dads company just got 20 pcs of xfx 6800GT's the other day, sellin for 459 with free ground shipping, not sure how long it'll last but i know i just placed the order for mine and its shipping today!

heres the link: CTIstore

nytrackstar said:
hey guys, i just heard from my friend that his dads company just got 20 pcs of xfx 6800GT's the other day, sellin for 459 with free ground shipping, not sure how long it'll last but i know i just placed the order for mine and its shipping today!

heres the link: CTIstore

If it's your dad's company did you at least get some kind of kind of discount because that's $60 over MSRP.

My friends mother is Lillian Vernon and she has some really cool items for sale. I just ordered, you should check it out too.

Go batty at Lillian Vernon's HALLOWEEN HAUNTQUARTERS(sm)
for costumes, decorations and more, all at SPOOK-TACULAR VALUES
for the entire family! Order online by August 18, 2004,
and take 15% OFF your order
Lillian Vernon HALLOWEEN HAUNTQUARTERS(sm)

Choose from our Brand New PET COSTUMES

DECORATE and turn your home into a HOUSE OF HORRORS :rolleyes:

i got my xfx 6800 GT for 70 bucks less than that. you can get an ultra for 30 bucks more.

If you go to pricewatch.com you can find better prices then that...

The company belongs to my friend's dad. No I didnt get a discount, and I didnt appreciate the flaming. Thought you guys were a little bit better than that.

LOL, short warranty (2 years), overpriced by $70, no game bundle like the eVGA, no special cooling like the LeadTek, no stock overclocking like the BFG. $70 for a 2nd DVI port?

I dont beleive there real, send me one, and if it works, I will send you the l$$t.

Ford

Yeah, it's not a great deal, but then again, lots of people are looking to get these at any cost, so it's a valid post (even though no resellerratings rating at all is a little scary).

nytrackstar said:
well, i just checked again and they dropped the price to $449. so i guess that a better deal :cool: HERE

Ok, just admit that you're getting a kickback (or work for the company).
They (you) thought you could get a nice premium being the only one with them in stock.

Then when they(or you) saw that the competition had some in stock for $449, they realized maybe they couldnt get away with such a high rape and came down some.

BTW, the admin's check IP addresses for people pimping stuff like you're doing. And if it comes out that the person posting the stuff works for the company. You will get a bad rap for the company. Kinda like the times, that "review" sites were busted b/c they were being run/paid by online stores.

If you work for the store, go post in the FS/FT forum.... and if the price was actually good instead of high you could post in the HOT deals forum.

whats the big deal? my best buy has the bfg 6800 gt (the hs w/2 fans) for $400.

pxc said:
LOL, short warranty (2 years), overpriced by $70, no game bundle like the eVGA, no special cooling like the LeadTek, no stock overclocking like the BFG. $70 for a 2nd DVI port?

Maybe not even a 2nd DVI port...XFX's model name for the dual DVI model is PVT40AUD, whereas the model listed on the website is the PVT40AUA. This would make their claims of "CONNECTORs- (2) 24-pin DVI-I ports (DVI to VGA adapter included) (1) 7-pin S-Video/TV-Out Port" false, and quite misleading because I do believe that there are many people looking for the dual DVI 6800GTs.

i just preordered the evga GT card locally that the sales rep said is either bundled with Farcry or Doom3, for $449. After tax its like $482. If Farcry is bundled, its worth it to me, but I just noticed that Zipzoomfly is selling it for $409??? They're not in stock but, where are they located? Maybe I can get away with not having to pay tax on this thing.

Just got the last LeadTek 6800 GT at new egg for 470 bucks. I paid 27 bucks for overnight!!. I really like the cooling part of this one. And the software bundle is not bad either. They will have more in stock on 8-14 or so the site says

wtf price..

it should not be more than $399

and btw it's in stock in most sites...

We want The Ultra and XT PE

Pollux said:
whats the big deal? my best buy has the bfg 6800 gt (the hs w/2 fans) for $400.

Consider yourself lucky then. Their site has shown them out of stock for as long as I've been checking and the 3 local stores I've visited don't even have a spot on the shelf for them... :(

Back