6 Pack "Shamwow" - $5

How do you add this to your cart? The "Grant My Wish" button does nothing. Also, how much is shipping?

How do you add this to your cart? The "Grant My Wish" button does nothing. Also, how much is shipping?

Grant my wish adds it to my cart and would let me enter payment info. Try using IE?

5 bucks to ship with code it comes to 9 bucks total to ship to me, still great deal...

Whoever guys this has to make a video of them using it. It's in the fine print.

Vince Offer is fucking amazing. If I could, I'd pay him to follow me around my life just doing voice overs about what I'm doing and how awesome I am.

Please don't waste even $5 on these.. They are just an extremely crappy synthetic chamois, no better then what you can find at a dollar store.

Please don't waste even $5 on these.. They are just an extremely crappy synthetic chamois, no better then what you can find at a dollar store.

They are not that bad. The original Shamwow ones work decently actually.

I got all the way to the checkout with paypal and on IE abd when I hit the continue I got the warning that it was transferring me to an insecure site. I stopped and did not continue.

found it on dealsucker.com ... keeps track of different "one sale a day" websites

Back