51% Off ($240) Planar PX2710MW 27-in 1080p 2ms LCD Monitor = $229.99

Chevy-SS

Limp Gawd
Got this email today from PC Magazine. Seems like a good buy! :)

PC Magazine Tech Deal // August 30, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
51% Off ($240) Planar PX2710MW 27-in 1080p 2ms LCD Monitor = $229.99

List Price: $469
You Save: 51% ($240)
Sale Price: $229
Coupon code: G7LH7ZK?61GC2K
<< Expires: August 31 >>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What makes this a great deal?
Large LCD monitors typically make you choose between cost and image quality, but this 27-inch model from Planar doesn't compromise. You get full 1080p resolution, fast response time, great image quality, and all the common video inputs you could want. If that wasn't enough, Planar sees fit to throw in a 3 year warranty to ensure this ridiculous deal can run the distance.

Base specs
The Planar PX2710MW's 27-inches are filled with 1920x1080 pixels, also known as 1080p resolution. It will also accept video from nearly any source you've got, thanks to the HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs. A pair of speakers are even built in for your convenience and gamers will appreciate its 2ms response time.

How to Redeem Your Deal
1. Start here at Dell Home website
2. Add monitor to shopping cart
3. Apply coupon code G7LH7ZK?61GC2K in-cart and proceed to checkout

Get Deal Now! >>

-

Good buy indeed. Especially since not all of us can afford IPS panels or rather make good use of it anyways.

Large LCD monitors typically make you choose between cost and image quality, but this 27-inch model from Planar doesn't compromise. You get full 1080p resolution....

This made me laugh though, 1080p is definitely a compromise, even if its one I'll take grudgingly.

Good buy indeed. Especially since not all of us can afford IPS panels or rather make good use of it anyways.

Except you can get a 1920x1080 ips like the dell u2311h for $240 or less pretty regularly. Would of been a great buy if it was 27'' and a higher res like 2560x1440, that's what I was hoping for when I first saw the 27''.

This could be a good buy for someone who is getting older/has poor eyesight though.

TN or not...Awesome monitor...VERY highly rated and rightly so. I got mine for $250 and have felt nothing but joy. Thinking about adding another.

A TN 1080p on a 27"?

Pass. I choose panel/image quality over monitor size everyday of the week.

I'm in for 1. I need more screen real state and the resolution that they're offering totally works for me. Thanks OP.

I'm in for 1. I need more screen real state and the resolution that they're offering totally works for me. Thanks OP.

Cool, glad someone can get some use out of it.

I agree with some other comments. I currently have a 30" 3007 Dell, but I use it at even less than 1080p resolution. So this Planar should work for most of us. There's nothing better than a HUGE monitor - size matters! :p

-

Totally going to jump on this. While I'd like higher res I think it will be adequate for most uses. $229 Free Shipping and my state has no sales tax. I doubt I will find anything of this caliber for any less. Most of the 27'' today are 1080p anyway, with some exceptions.

id buy one to replace my 24inch benq but 2 bad its for us only. canada prevails againnnnn

Back