5/17 betarigs price skyrocketing

mkrohn

2[H]4U
Everybody get your butts on betarigs now!

0.00864 BTC
Per Mh per day

thank me later

Anybody know which scamcoin just released thats driving people wild? I really hate these scam coins at times but people are spending some pretty serious money in these early free for alls

thanks for the tip :)

I threw my 23Mhash worth of X11 back online, two got rented for a great price for a 24 hour period.

Too bad this spike wont last too long (they never seem to)

Oh well - after power costs it's like a free 17 dollars in my pocket :)

prices are back down to earth this morning it looks like.

I got three of my 5 rigs under contract for a day at the good prices the other 2 rigs I'm not willing to lock down for 24 hours as I actually use them for gaming/etc

made 0.05 BTC leasing out 2 rigs for 24 hours and 1 for 12. Total has power for those respective times is 18Mhash on nice cool low power X11.

Quite happy with that return for that time period. Wish I could get those numbers all the time and I'd expand my farm even more.

I got three of my 5 rigs under contract for a day at the good prices the other 2 rigs I'm not willing to lock down for 24 hours as I actually use them for gaming/etc

made 0.05 BTC leasing out 2 rigs for 24 hours and 1 for 12. Total has power for those respective times is 18Mhash on nice cool low power X11.

Quite happy with that return for that time period. Wish I could get those numbers all the time and I'd expand my farm even more.

same here. When I first jumped into X11 those pops were happening more often. They are completely around coin releases other than when DARK really surged. I do mostly 3 hour rentals when the prices aren't great. I think anything over .003 I'll lock in for 24 hour pops I made about .2 off of that price surge but I'm up to 38Mh now

I think this is the first time i've actually WANTED more shit coins to come out, had all my rigs on Betarigs and Nicehash the past few days and been enjoying the spikes.

is there any way to use ccminer with betrigs?

There x11 price seems very nice right now.

is there any way to use ccminer with betrigs?

There x11 price seems very nice right now.

I just use my pimp USB keys and it works great! ccminer is the cudaminer for X11 right? should be the exact same as setting up a pool for anywhere else only make sure you have a second and a third pool in place since you won't ALWAYS be rented out.

Do you have to provide support on Betarigs or is it pretty easy? That's why I've been using NiceHash, don't have to provide support to anyone. My rigs aren't at home, they're off site, so it'd be a pain in the rear to have to drive somewhere to reboot if someone had issues. Not worth the $10 I would probably make.

Do you have to provide support on Betarigs or is it pretty easy? That's why I've been using NiceHash, don't have to provide support to anyone. My rigs aren't at home, they're off site, so it'd be a pain in the rear to have to drive somewhere to reboot if someone had issues. Not worth the $10 I would probably make.

You don't 'have' to provide support, can turn it off in the settings. I've had a lot of muppets bombarding me with messages saying my rigs are shit when they're using dodgy as fuck pools mining brand new coins with tons of rejects and orphans. They obviously don't know the downsides of mining brand new coins with very low difficulty. I just turn support off and monitor what's going on, if something is genuinely wrong on my end i'll fix it and give them some extra time no problem, but that's rarely the case, my shit is 100% stable on Nicehash and it's less hassle..

Back