4670k, de-lidded 4770k, Seasonic X-1250, 4gb GTX 680, Maximus VI Hero, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ieyasu

Limp Gawd
made a new thread with title that more accurately describes what I still have for sale.

I have a few things I would like to sell so as to be able to justify buying more things for myself. The listed price will include the cost of shipping and I will ship each item USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground unless someone states that they would prefer a different carrier which I would be happy to oblige within reason. Prices are listed by each items picture. I have only a couple heat reviews http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=97101 from a purchase made here on the forums last year and a couple of my sales so far and would be willing to meet locally (Peoria Illinois). I have sold a couple things to people already and should have more reviews coming in over the next few days as well. I accept paypal as payment or cash if you want to meet up as I certainly would not be opposed to that if we are within driving distance of one another. If my prices seem high or like they are in the derp zone I basically just looked around here and on ebay to see what the various pieces of hardware sell for and set the prices based upon that. I wouldnt be opposed to taking offers on this stuff, but not looking for Mr. Lowball guy to come in with a ridiculous offer as I feel the prices I have set on these things are fairly reasonable from what comparisons I have been able to make looking around.

i5 4670k: $170 (both of hte 4670k cpus I had have both been sold. I do have the stock hsf for one if someone wants it for the cost of shipping). will come in the full retail package with hsf. will get a picture up for it soon.

20150604_134624_zpsjumwqfmn.jpg

i7 4770k de-lidded: $210 (this is pending a possible trade). I removed the IHS from this cpu not long after purchasing it. I will include the IHS as well as the full retail packaging and stock unused hsf. The IHS is currently not attached to the cpu and will come wrapped up inside the box that the cpu packaging will be shipped in. There is no damage to the core or substrate and the cpu is in perfect working condition. I used the cpu retention bracket to keep the IHS attached to the cpu after removing it and replacing the t.i.m and have since removed and cleaned it and will ship them as the two separate pieces to prevent any damage in transit.

20150602_085529_zpszgaoadvk.jpg

Asus Maximus VI and VII (VI and VII have been sold): I would like to get $110 for the VI and $120 for the VII. both will come in the full retail packaging and will include the driver disc and io shield.

20150601_183445_zpscve84che.jpg

Seasonic X-1250: $160. I bought this last november during a sale and used it in an extra computer I had setup for friends to game on. It wasnt ever run hard as it pretty much just housed a 4690k and gtx 980 combo and a couple of 4tb hdds. Will come in the retail box with all the cables and accessories that it shipped with.

20150601_183805_zpsx3oogfz5.jpg

Corsair Vengeance 1500: $40 each (1 SOLD! 1 left). I bought 5 of these last fall and do not like the way they sit on my head. I have purchased some Sennheiser 558s to use for myself and sold 3 of these headsets to local friends and would like to get the last 2 off my shelf and clear up some room. I wouldnt suggest these to people with larger heads as they seem to put a bit o pressure on the sides from my experience and are not comfortable for long gaming sessions. that being said they are still new in box and someone may like these guys.

20150526_132922_zpsrbljpos1.jpg

Xbox One and WiiU games: I would like to get 15$ each for the xbox one games and 10$ each for the wiiu ones. All the games are adult owned and were placed right back into their cases when not in the consoles themselves.

20150601_183547_zpscugbh2ph.jpg

Logitech G700: $35 each (both have been sold). Like the Corsair Vengeance 1500s I bought 5 of these last fall and have only used 1 of them myself, sold 2 to friends and would like to sell the other 2. To be honest I do not think much of this mouse, they had it on sale and I jumped on it and then a day later they had the better version on sale and I bought some of those as well. This model doesnt have the best battery life and I just dont have a use for them. I would just like to get the majority of what I paid for them back if possible.

20150526_132946_zpsuqqqgjrh.jpg

EVGA GTX 680 4gb: $180 (both now sold). I got these a couple years ago and used them in sli until I got my 780ti. theyve sat on a shelf for a few months now and I dont think I am going to be using them anymore or putting them into any of my computers that I keep on hand for my friends to come game on. They are the 4gb versions with backplate.

20150526_142441_zpsrontald2.jpg

Last edited:
PMs replied to. sorry it took a while to get back to a couple of you. I was stuck at work and unable to check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back