$450 labtop shipped p4

not a reseller where i work is a reseller i bought from work and passed on saving to everyone on the forums

Did anyone else send payment for one of these. Did you get Laptop? Demons got MO on Sept. 7. I got excuses and no lappy. Now he is offering money back. So, basicly, he got a free loan (if I get money back) that cost me. Bad deal!!!!

crazee said:
Did anyone else send payment for one of these. Did you get Laptop? Demons got MO on Sept. 7. I got excuses and no lappy. Now he is offering money back. So, basicly, he got a free loan (if I get money back) that cost me. Bad deal!!!!

Jesus guys I tried to tell you in the previous pages. I backed out of a deal because of SO many excuses and he wanted the money FIRST very badly. It was sad.

Read past post in here.

Honestly, I wouldn't buy anything from a guy selling "labtops". It sounds like you're going to get some kinda counter fixture-type thing. Like people who get a toy yoda instead of a toyota, or a couple of doll hairs instead of some dollars.

He emailed model and specs. Now I understand why people insisted on pics.

i bought one off him but not him. his boss. They all have broken batts so there 100+ you gota drop for it. then none have wifi there 20-50 more. GL

tw0_f0ur_ said:
i bought one off him but not him. his boss. They all have broken batts so there 100+ you gota drop for it. then none have wifi there 20-50 more. GL
Wow thats sucks, sorry to hear that. At least you got yours!!

crazee said:

I would PM a mod and discuss it. He still gets on the forums (on now) so he must be avoiding the shituation.

Back