demons9872

Gawd
have 4 gateway p4
1.6ghz
256 mem
ati mobility m6 video cards
20 gig hdd
cd rom+floppy
asking $375 each shipped to your door $75 price drop i wanna sell asap want a 7800gtx

can u get some pics,,,or a model number? Im interested but would like to know more info.. thanks

work @ a computer recycling place and all labtops were bought from some college i grabbed four of them from work to sell my self.

all pms replied to if any one wants to contact me my s/ns are demons9872 on aim and demonic_demons00 on yahoo messenger

bump me ttt no more trades please unless u have some athalon 64 939 fx cpus or some amd duel core cpus

bump. You haven't been replying to any of my im's so im gonan post here. Im not willing to trade anymore, im going to buy with all money. Please im me on AIM. I have 375$ ready to send

tw0_f0ur_ said:
bump. You haven't been replying to any of my im's so im gonan post here. Im not willing to trade anymore, im going to buy with all money. Please im me on AIM. I have 375$ ready to send

hmmm
Bump for you :)

bump ^^ for a good guy. Not very good at remembering to turn on his away message but he's a really nice guy and a good guy.

Good seller here. Snagged a folding combo from him and it didn't get shipped when he initially stated. He coughed up a little bit more money and shipped the combo USP overnight.

BUMP!

Good luck here guys. He has drug me along all week giving lame excuses about why he cannot ship. Does not reply to PM's and has very bad communication. Someone needs to get their priorities straight ;)

bump for me and as for qbackin im sorry i dont respond to u in 5 minutes i work a full time job and your labtop was sent out but will be recalled because u sent me a pm saying to keep it. This is why i doubted dealing with u in the first place. and now am happy im not going to first u said screw you im gonna get one of ebay with no o/s and no guarnteed battery and then u come crawling back to me cause ebay sold for 50+ more than my asking price so go to ebay go to someone else im sick of your bullshit.
i may be a lil slow but u can ask viperx883 on aim and sativiman on the forums here i dont rip people off and i always make good on my deals.

demons9872 said:
bump for me and as for qbackin im sorry i dont respond to u in 5 minutes i work a full time job and your labtop was sent out but will be recalled because u sent me a pm saying to keep it. This is why i doubted dealing with u in the first place. and now am happy im not going to first u said screw you im gonna get one of ebay with no o/s and no guarnteed battery and then u come crawling back to me cause ebay sold for 50+ more than my asking price so go to ebay go to someone else im sick of your bullshit.
i may be a lil slow but u can ask viperx883 on aim and sativiman on the forums here i dont rip people off and i always make good on my deals.

When it comes right down to it, your communication is horrible. If you do not have time to trade on the forums due to a job then I would advice you NOT to promise people ship dates, and make lame excuses as to why you cant get it out.

No one said anything about getting "ripped off."
No one ever said "screw you."

All you had to do was COMMUNICATE- not go days avoiding PM's, and everything would be kosher. But you would rather be defensive and speak out in your thread rather than PM me.

demons9872 said:
your labtop was sent out but will be recalled
:rolleyes: How bout, you still havent sent it yet.

And for God sakes it is called a LAP-TOP

dude this guy is one heck of a seller. It was hard to communicate at first b/c he left his AIM on but once we figured it out he is a REALLY nice guy. He said he would help me out if there was any problems with the laptop. You all should try buying one. Tho his shipping is a little slow :( (Friend ordered one thursday noon time, Not recieveing laptop untill Weds now and hes in NY and my friend is in NJ)

tw0_f0ur_ said:
dude this guy is one heck of a seller. It was hard to communicate at first b/c he left his AIM on but once we figured it out he is a REALLY nice guy. He said he would help me out if there was any problems with the laptop. You all should try buying one. Tho his shipping is a little slow :( (Friend ordered one thursday noon time, Not recieveing laptop untill Weds now and hes in NY and my friend is in NJ)

not my shipping your friend bought off ebay so that was my bosses deal not mine i dpont do the shipping for were i work i work in the warehouse not in shipping

demons9872 said:
not my shipping your friend bought off ebay so that was my bosses deal not mine i dpont do the shipping for were i work i work in the warehouse not in shipping
So you're a reseller?

Back