4090 availability?

Epyon

[H]ard|Gawd
Any idea when you can just walk into microcenter and buy one? February or March?

No RTX 4090s direct from Amazon, no RTX 4090s direct from Newegg, no RTX 4090s direct from Best buy. Some things never change. Except now the official retail prices are as much as a used car.

But in all seriousness, who knows. I don't think anyone knows what Nvidia's marketing game is right now. Who knows how many 4090s they're going to put into the market at the moment especially since they're getting utterly flattened in reviews for the 4080 price.

I could easily imagine them playing ultra hard ball and having tight control of 4090 supply to force people into the 4080.

Don't play this game. Just walk away for six months.

Don't bother with any Discord/Website/Chrome extension alerts to buy one online, I tried just about all of them and they all don't work for shit. Probably because bots are just snatching up all the stock as soon as it becomes available. My advice is if you live near a BestBuy, just do the mobile app trick and check it once per day before store opening. You do not need to constantly check it throughout the whole day, if it's not there in the morning before store opening, just check again the next morning. I managed to get an FE card using that method.

No RTX 4090s direct from Amazon, no RTX 4090s direct from Newegg, no RTX 4090s direct from Best buy. Some things never change. Except now the official retail prices are as much as a used car.

But in all seriousness, who knows. I don't think anyone knows what Nvidia's marketing game is right now. Who knows how many 4090s they're going to put into the market at the moment especially since they're getting utterly flattened in reviews for the 4080 price.

I could easily imagine them playing ultra hard ball and having tight control of 4090 supply to force people into the 4080.

Don't play this game. Just walk away for six months.
And to sell off the 3 series overstock. They do not need 4090 sales as much as they need to clear old depreciating stock.

I work offshore so I am not checking websites period. When I can walk into a store that is when I am buying. I have 2x 3080. I am going to take one and build a second box for rendering only and just use the one for render setups and gaming till I can get a 4090. Still annoying

Back