(3x) NIB Xbox360 Arcades *Premodded w/ iXtreme LT firmware*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wompa164

Limp Gawd
Hi everybody,

I know a lot of people at [H] look down upon console gaming, but I figured a few people here might be interested in these.

I've got three (3) brand new, factory sealed Xbox360 Arcade bundles for sale. The consoles were purchased brand new from a local retailer and have been professionally modified and flashed with the iXtreme LT 1.1 firmware (released 03/20/10), which you can read more about here (http://xbox-scene.com/). The bundles have been opened ONCE for modification and were immediately resealed. The warranty stickers remain 100% intact and each console is tested prior to shipping.

My asking price for each console bundle is $230.00 plus shipping per console and I can provide detailed pictures upon request. I know some of you might not be familiar with the benefits/considerations associated with purchasing a modified Xbox360, but please keep discussion in this thread to a minimum. I will be happy to answer questions specifically regarding how these consoles were modified or general stuff like shipping costs, references, etc.

Thanks for your interest!

Just wondering... I thought that the process of modding one of these requires the breaking of the warranty seal?

The consoles are repackaged back to factory standards after modification, so you're essentially buying it as if it had never been opened.

Not sure if this is the place to be pawning off your marked up hacked 360s.

Thank you for sharing your valuable opinion, please find your way out of this thread and never come back. See the part about my post regarding keeping discussion (not to mention TROLLING) to a minimum.

Just wondering... I thought that the process of modding one of these requires the breaking of the warranty seal?

If you're careful opening the case you can preserve the warranty sticker/seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back