3way action - Antec vs Thermaltake vs Aspire SuperAlien

Allanon

Limp Gawd
I know these are three vastly different cases, but after three weeks of looking, these are what I have decided on..

Would love some pros, cons, comparisons..

Main factors 1) Good cooling 2) easy to use 3) looks

Aspire -

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-144-007&depa=0

Thermaltake -

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-133-128&depa=0

Antec -

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-129-144&depa=0

Right now, I am leaning toward the Antec or Thermaltake

Thanks, hoping for lots of feedback

Something about that antec makes me hot. I think Tt cases are kind of tacky..

I saw one of those antecs in action and felt in love ever since. Very stylish and sleek case, well design. Up there with the Lian-Li's.

To me, the Antec is the only one that doesn't look like complete ass. It only looks like partial ass... I guess I don't understand why people like these cases that have a crapload of weird shit on them...

Actually, the ThermalTake Xaser, Antec Dragon, and Aspire Superalien cases are pretty much the same thing, right? It's all a matter of how gaudy you want that front cover to be. Internally, they have the same racks, the same amount of space for components, and the same number of fans, right? I'm sure one or two cases might have fans on the side panel, but this can always be modded as well. I personally like how the Xasers have that swinging rack for two 80 mm fans (I think 2), but I don't like how those cases look as if they were engineered by Power Rangers.

Honestly, I don't like any of those cases. If you like the dragon style, get a dragon! Aluminum towers from Chieftec are cheaper and don't look like ass

That Antec is definitely not the same case as the other two...and it doesn't look nearly as hideous. The first two are some of the ugliest cases I've ever seen. I mean, whatever floats your boat, but I would never let one into my house. Get the Antec. It looks somewhat respectable.

if your willing to spend that much money for a case, look at lian-li's or something a little nicer than those!
not to rain on your parade, but for price of those cases, you could get something made out of a lot better material and that looks a lot cleaner.
but if you must deside between the three:( ....get the antec

I actually am using a Lian Li 65 right now, buts 2 years old and I want to look at something different.

Looks almost unanimous for the Antec

Other suggestions would be great since no one seems to like the "blingy" cases..

just to let you know, that antec looks the same size, and quite possibly shorter than a sonata... these cases are an absolute BITCH to work in, especially the sonata. as much as i love it, if you are gonna be inside your case a lot just don't do it.

(look at where the power supply is in relation to where the CPU will be. in my sonata i have to detach the heatsink to get the power supply out, there's simply no other way around it.

They all pretty much look like ass.

For the money, get a nice case, like some of the ones that have been linked here.

The antec 160 is the ugliest case i've ever seen in a good while. Im ashamed that Antec made that case. I have a new project on a aluminum chieftec dragon, and i couldn't be happier.

Back