3g/4g Internet Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

starhawk

[H]F Junkie
Paypal and USPS Money Orders only.
Prices (and combo savings percentages) do NOT include shipping.
I ship USPS only, to US and Canada (WARNING: Canada, you are expensive to ship to!)
Heat is under laserhawk64.
PM me with questions, photo requests, and offers, or to arrange local pickup.
My ZIP (for second-guessing me on shipping, or to see if you're local) is 27344.

C'mon folks, you know the drill :D

SOLD:
VL600 modem, Cradlepoint MBR900 -- $35+ship combo deal purchased by ToddW2.
zBoost -- $45 incl shipping, deal worked out with Tarball.
Cradlepoint CTR500 -- $10+ship, purchased by eth3ton.

EDIT 9/30 -- anti-confusion cleanup. Added a note about the zBoost, and removed an incorrect statement about the USB760 modem (it does not require a SIM card, so the statement that it came without one is a little misleading). Also added a note that the USB760 has a MicroSD slot in it.
EDIT 10/7 -- lowered prices on the remaining stuff. Make offers, please, if I'm still too high.
EDIT 10/12 -- lowered prices again. PLEASE MAKE OFFERS IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICE.
EDIT 10/17 -- sold the CTR500, putting the USB760 on the Freebies Thread. Closing thread as well since everything sold.

Last edited:
bump

EDIT: Cradlepoint MBR900 and VL600 modem now gone, pending payment. Thanks, ToddW2!

Last edited:
Payment received, so Cradlepoint MBR900 and VL600 are packed up and will ship later today.

bump

Payment received, so Cradlepoint MBR900 and VL600 are packed up and will ship later today.

bump

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back