3dmark 2003

bboynitrous

2[H]4U
What do you guys think? I got a score of 11,177 on 3dmark. Is that alright for my system in my sig?

Clocks weren't exactly that though, I voltmodded my x800 and it was running at 560/590. My CPU was at 2.3Ghz (11x200). It was my highest score, but now it seems as though my CPU is just shit. I need to upgrade :(

bboynitrous said:
What do you guys think? I got a score of 11,177 on 3dmark. Is that alright for my system in my sig?

Clocks weren't exactly that though, I voltmodded my x800 and it was running at 560/590. My CPU was at 2.3Ghz (11x200). It was my highest score, but now it seems as though my CPU is just shit. I need to upgrade :(

How did you volt mod your card dude, also what memory speeds were you getting before and after the mod?

I used the guide at vr-zone.com with the pencil trick. I'd get the page right now but it seems to be down. It was a mod from 1.3v to 1.4v. I couldn't find my multimeter so I was a little weary.. but I tried it anyway, my temps went up a bit and but I could clock my core from 545 to 561 (haven't tried more yet) without a problem. My memory went from about 580 to about 590 without artifacts. I'm using stock cooling right now though :\.

Here's the link anyway... Pencil Mod

Everything was set to high quality too if that makes any difference. Hmm.. Doom 3 still gets choppy and craps out though. :(

Im getting a wopping 570 easy on my core, but only 470 on the mem :( Really looking for some help to boost the memory up but arnt getting very far :rolleyes:

Back