3930K Combo and 2600K Combo with more to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieseldog49

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok I need to downsize my hardware pool to pay for repairs on Search and Rescue rig. I have perfect heatware here http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=77118 48-0-0 I am open to some partial trades plus cash specifically a active dual link DVi to Displayport adapter for 1600p monitor, a XL 3DS, a copy of Pokemon X, 7970 Video card, GTX 780. Prices do not include shipping

First up a 3930K Cobo with a Asus ROG IV GENE MATX Mobo and 16gb of Corsair Dominator GT 2133MHz (4x4gb sticks) Proc hit 4.5GHz when messing around but was run at stock speeds since I didn't need the extra YMMV. SOLD

Next I have a 2600K with a 4 month old Asrock Z77 PROFESSIONAL MATX mobo I also have a set of 8gb (2x4gb sticks) 1866MHz G Skill ram I can include. Proc hit 4.6GHz on the auto overclock function in the Bios and was rock solid. $300 for just the proc and Mob and $340 with the Ram. Pics coming, I have to pull the board out of the case.

PM me with offers and thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Nice prices. Should be gone quick. If this was two weeks later I might would take that x79 setup! Glws

AZ, I am looking to sell as packages as to avoid the hassle of selling separately. BPM I am not in too much of a rush so its possible it will still be up for grabs then.

A few offers on the 3930k, no love for the 2600K?

Edit: 3930K Sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back