32gb Touchpad/accessories - 13" MBP 2.4 ghz Nvidia 320 accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

diableri

Gawd
TouchPad Sold! Price dropped to $700 shipped on the MBP!

Hey guys,

Late 2010 13" Mac Book Pro in great condition
2.4 ghz C2D
4 gigs of RAM
250gb hard drive
discrete NVIDIA Grahpics chip
CD/DVD writer

Very low use, only 78 battery cycles. Very clean and well cared for. AppleCare (which I will transfer) until November 13th. Only one blemish which you can see in the photos.

Comes with everything in pictures:
Two AC Chargers
Unopened disks for MS Office 2010 for Mac and Norton A/V.
All original packaging and disks as seen in pictures below including OS and Applications (garage band, iPhoto, iLife etc).
Incase black neoprene sleeve in great shape.
Mac to VGA cable
Mac to HDMI cable

I just did a secure erase (it was a work computer) and a fresh install of OSX (snow lep) complete with all updates. No Lion as I didn't care for it but you can easily update it (I'd wait for mountain lion later this year personally).

$700 shipped after transfer clears. Non-cc PayPal or amazon payments. Will ship insured in US only (this is gonna cost me $45-$70). WIll need a telephone number and will verify so pick work or home. Already up on local Craigslist locally but my gawd, lots o scammers and flakes.

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10241949@N08/page2/

Heat is my username but only one transaction. Will provide work contact information.

Last edited:
The MBP looked at me this morning and said, "why u no love me?". I told it, "someone will love you, you'll see".

Price dropped, great machine for a fair price!

EDIT: Any of you veteran FS/T'ers know how to edit the titles? When I change them on the edit screen, they don't alter in the list. I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back