2x Visiontek HD4870

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two Visiontek 4870s for sale. They are 512mb cards, and have been used in my gaming rig for the past couple of years. I replaced them with a 6970, so its time to clean house.

Package includes:
The cards come in the original packaging, with all of the accessories I have for them, including 1 crossfire bridge per card. The picture below gives you a good idea of whats included...IIRC, its everything they shipped with from the factory.

Condition:

Both cards were tore down roughly 4 months ago and cleaned. New TIM was expertly applied at that time (mx2).
Cards have been flashed to the Asus Top bios (for the fan controller). Previously, they had this bios, and were run at the listed speeds without issue for roughly a year.
I don't run the cards at the Asus bios speeds. I keep them at 795/1050. The higher core clock of the asus bios limits memory overclocking. I will not guarantee any overclock results, but when I tested them they ran fine at the Asus bios speeds (815core/900mem). Higher performance can be gained from increasing the memory however, which is why I keep the core below 800Mhz. The original bios was a great overclocking bios (more voltage)...but no fan controller, hence the switch.
These are wonderful cards, I love them dearly...but alas, Christmas was expensive this year and they need to go.

Terms and Price:

Price - $65 shipped EACH, or $115 shipped for both.
Paypal only, CC ok.
Shipping - USPS Priority US only. If you want them shipped elsewhere, I am open to it, but I wont cover costs.
I ship same day if payment is made early enough.

Buyer MUST have at least 5+ heat. If you don't, PM me first. If you have any negatives, PM me first. My heat is under my forum name.

The cards are sold as is, and no warranty is implied or given. They'll arrive working, this I can guarantee. Test them as soon as you get them, because if I don't hear from you within 24hrs of delivery...I'm going to assume all is well.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here or in a PM. Cards are boxed and ready to go, so unfortunately I can't take any more pictures. Cards are listed on several forums, so its first come first serve. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back