2x EVGA GTX 680's w/ Antec 620 Coolers

Dropseaa

Limp Gawd
I have one more of these. $350 OBO Shipped. I keep it at +200 clock offset @ 1320mhz. I've never had it crash on me at these speeds and you can probably get more out of it with the newer precision software. Stays very cool with the Antec 620. Haven't been gaming recently. Could use the cash for other things. Thanks.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8456192/TH/IMG_3257.JPG

Last edited:
BUMP! Still available. Price drop on cards without the coolers and trade interest added.

Last edited:
Jus FYI, newegg has an XFX 7970 for $400 AR today (for your brothers rig).
Not the best 7970, but not the worst either. ;)

bump

if anyone is worried about the mod I can testify that is works great! One of the best things I have done in my build.

Thanks for the bumps guys. I will be returning the coolers to Microcenter after today, so today will be the last time you can take these from me with the coolers fully attached and ready to go. Otherwise they will come completely stock and if you're interested in buying the custom brackets/shims from me to do the mod yourself I'll let them go cheap. Price drop on the stock cards if purchased together. I'll keep you posted like I said Max!

Sounds good.
I would take both of them from you, but I only game at 1080p, so I don't need SLI (not to mention i can't afford it). ;)

Since putting on the Antec 620's with some AS5 I've been running them at +200 core @ 1324mhz and have not experienced one driver crash/artifacting etc.

That is probably the fastest I have seen two 680s in sli. Usually they end up with one slow card that is a limiting factor. Great chips

If your interested in parting out so to speak, i would be VERY interested in a bracket/antec cooler setup for my 680. Maybe if someone else bought the other off you also....

Bump! If I end up selling just the stock cards and returning the coolers, Rattle, I will still be able to sell you the brackets and hardware. You'd just have to pick up your own Antec 620 and slap it on. I'll let you know!

Bump for car troubles! Two cards with great chips in like new condition with original boxes for 900 shipped!

Last edited:
if i had a bigger case i'd def buy this - good luck dude

Thanks giga. Sounds good code, let me know. Bump! Price drop on cards with brackets and coolers as I'm lazy and would rather not take them off, box them up, and drive 30 minutes to Microcenter to return them if I don't have to. Thanks!

Wow. Are these cards really still available?!?!?! :eek:

bump

btw, when you mounted them, did you mount them to different fan slots are did you mount them on top of each other?

BUMP. Have been using my one remaining 680 that I didn't sell for a guest build that I no longer need. Only one available.

Bump. price drop. Great card with a great chip and closed loop cooling system shipped for the price of a new stock card with a random chip.

Back