29$ nf7-s is back get em while you can.

np i grabbed 2, probablly shouldnt have done that, considering my ti4200 just took a shit for no apparent reason, but maybe i can trade one for another ti4200.

i've been checking the egg everyday for that deal , i can't believe u got it before me though, thanks!

omg, amazing i bought two... i need them though
how can they sell them so cheap... its crazy

hardocp.com said:
Shown above is our max stable FSB OC at 184MHz. Be advised that this very system (different mainboard obviously) has run a stable at 200MHz+ FSB. With our first BIOS that was delivered with the board, we could only secure a 168MHz FSB overclock. With the flashing of a new beta BIOS, we could instantly use the same settings and reach a 184MHz rate.

Is this still a problem???

cosmos, I did the same thing the last TWO times on that. Go for it man. :D (well, if you need/want it)

damn it.....went for a smoke to think about and now its gone.....tell me this wasnt ver 2.0 was it....

yeah i saw that. So was it ver 2.0? I saw the chipset was the ultra 400 which should be ver 2.0...but if it wasnt...i wont feel as bad....

hehe kinda wierd really, i havent been checking at all recently and i saw some one in the fs/t looking for a cheap motherboard, and i just figured id go see if they had anything cheap in the refurbs, that i could point him too, almost missed it, i noticed they are selling for about 70 on ebay, so one of the ones im getting is going to ebay for sure.

damnnnn! This is the third time I miss it! I was checking for a couple of days without any luck. And now they are all gooone! For the 3rd time! grrrr.

El Nacho said:
yeah i saw that. So was it ver 2.0? I saw the chipset was the ultra 400 which should be ver 2.0...but if it wasnt...i wont feel as bad....

i believe it is version 2 in my order status it says this
"MB nForce2|5P1A4D NF7-S V2 ABIT ATX"
now i finally have a place to put that zalman 7000cu. :D

i was a few hours closer this time.. last time i missed it by 12 hours, this time by about 4 hours...

next time gadget... next time........

Invalid said:
is there anything wrong with the refurbs??
Not really. Sometimes, you don't get anything other than the actual product (no IDE cables, no retail box, etc). However, the warranty is still valid with the company that manufacturers it for the rest of the warranty period. For instance, my MSI board came with a 3 year warranty, and the warranty was 6 months in when I bought it refurbished.

whats a good heatsink to buy for this and a mobile amd athlon 2400+ 35w
whgats all this backplate shit, can i use a zalman? 7000cu etc?

Anyone who bought two/doesn't need it, want to talk to me about selling?

I resisted the greatest of temptations by not hopping on this deal. These would net a profit of $20~$25 easy on ebay.

The evil side of me wanted to buy them all and ebay them. This would have run newegg's supply of cheap NF7-S's totally dry and all of [H] would have been left empty handed :eek: . Remember, anytime you see a hot refurb, i've already seen it long before you and had already decided not to purchase. My benevolence rarely goes recognized :D

J/K :p

PS: Who here remember the days of Newegg's hidden refurbs and cherry picking ? ;)

DAMN IT I KEEP ON MISSING THIS

last time i go out and exercise...
from now on i am glued to the pc

Ha, this is a bit off topic, but I was looking at the refurb FX-53 processors for nearly $700 and noticed the "Special FedEx Saver Shipping $1.00".

Pecos said:
Ha, this is a bit off topic, but I was looking at the refurb FX-53 processors for nearly $700 and noticed the "Special FedEx Saver Shipping $1.00".
What a deal. :D

I got one of these boards; does anyone know where I can find the accessories for one, like especially the I/O plate and the optical out header for soundstorm? Thanks.

Just got mine about an hour ago, so I'm gonna hook it up and test it probably tonight. :)

Back