27" QNIX QX2710 Evolution 2 impressions

I got mine yesterday as well, but I won't be able to power it on until tomorrow (today, if I'm lucky).

Did you pay for the pixel-perfect version (I did, and mine came with some printout suggesting that the monitor passed their testing)? I'm glad you got a decent one. I think this thread and the OCN thread have the backlight-fix guides and youtube video guide. I might re-post the links I find useful in the next day or two.

I find that matte screens tend to make blacks appear lighter (given the same measured contrast). I ordered the matte anyway because it wasn't supposed to be an aggressive texture on this one, and because it's just better for daytime usage (also because my friend will take the display if I don't like it, allowing me to order the glossy). If reflections will never be an issue, my opinion is that glossy is superior.

Yes, I paid the extra 20? for a pixel perfect version. Decided Why the hell not? Most people agree it's a scam, but what the hell, I got a pixel perfect version.

I didn't see any printout about a test -- but then again I wasn't exactly opening the manual or any of the paperwork, will look later when I have some time.

I love my glossy 27" HP (don't love the fact its 1080p) , and I suppose I just never notice or always operate in low light so glare was never a huge issue for me. I like the less aggressive anti-glare coating on this monitor, but I would agree with you that it makes blacks look lighter.

Hoping to get some time to fiddle with it and game on it soon, working on my house, balancing a bachelor party and upcoming wedding, along with work isn't making it easy to have much free nerd time lately.

Long as I don't get some weird ass bill from FedEx here in the coming weeks for $20 I will be a happy camper and will probably order another one soon to finish off my dual 1440p setup I want to build.

What's the status of your Qnix and the ebay seller accessorieswhole?

I'm considering purchasing another Qnix, and the original seller I bought from "hulustar" is now charging $340.
Lowest is $270 from accessorieswhole
green_sum is selling for $290, and I know they're a good seller.

never heard of that seller

I'd buy again from Dream-Seller, hulustar, and I've heard of Green_sum as well... it's worth $20 to go with a name that's historically given great service I think.

i want to buy this monitor but not sure from who. I'm thinking of green-sum or red hat. anyone got exp. with them?

also, there are custom tax for US? I live in GA

My DreamSeller Perfect Pixel Matte: no dead pixels, moderate backlight bleeding (it's QUITE pronounced in the lower right corner, but at worst minor BLB in other areas).

I think it'll be worthwhile for me to try to fix the backlight bleeding because of that lower right corner. I need to read / watch the various guides, and then I'll try it out.

- The subjective contrast is better than that of my Dell u2311h. The blacks do seem a bit lightened due to the matte coating, but it's true that this matte coating is not so bad (and the reflections on a glossy version might be worse). I'd still want a true semi-gloss anti-glare, but this is a decent compromise.
- The colors are pretty good - vibrant. Factory calibration seems quite good.
- Brightness control range is good. Minimum brightness is too dim, max is too bright, as it should be.
- I haven't tested for PWM-flicker, but my eyes are already less fatigued using this monitor, so I suppose it doesn't matter.

- The Glossy bezel is slightly distracting. I could repaint that, like NCX suggested.

I have it mounted an an Ergotron LX desk-mount monitor arm with arm-extension. It still works fine, and the spring can handle the weight, but this approaching the size limit.

Overall I can't complain. If I can fix the BLB in the lower-right corner, then I got a good display.

I'd order from Dreamseller again if I needed to. My friend will likely be ordering from them now that he has seen my monitor - he liked it.

Edit: The Speakers work, but they suck. They're so shrill that they hurt my ears. I would have preferred to reduce the weight rather than include them.

Last edited:
i want to buy this monitor but not sure from who. I'm thinking of green-sum or red hat. anyone got exp. with them?

there shouldn't be any tax as US has a free trade agreement in place.

That being said, some people have gotten a bill for about $20 from FedEx after the fact.

I'm hoping I should be in the clear because I picked mine up in person from a FedEx office and at no time did they say I needed to pay anything. The few that have gotten a bill from FedEx -- I'd be willing to be was some sort of error.

It sounds like these Ebay sellers have collectively shipped THOUSANDS of monitors to the US, for only a handful of people to get a bill when everyone else gets nothing? Tells me it's just FedEx being stupid and/or greedy.

Yes, I've purchased from green-sum before, and have had 3 friends buy from him. The LCDs we received did not have any problems. That seller is on my short list.

Does anyone have a kill-a-watt to get a real-world minimum brightness power draw from this model?

Sellers say 43watts but is that max brightness? minimum?

Does anyone have a kill-a-watt to get a real-world minimum brightness power draw from this model?

Sellers say 43watts but is that max brightness? minimum?

Using a belkin Power meter,

60hz power draw: min= 39.4w, 50% brightness =40.2w
96hz power draw: minimum is 41.6w, 50% brightness= 44w
110hz power draw: min= 43.1w, 50% brightness= 45.3w

Wow that 1 watt in change of 50% brightness makes me thing the leds are not being dimmed at all? Weird.

Well thank you J Macker, first real watt test I've seen on the QX2710

Interesting my U2713HM draws 18-20 watts at min brightness and is completely usable at that setting.

The one sold on amazon is this one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BUI44US/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
-
The seller is ECOMADE ARENA. Is this the right one to purchase and has anyone delt with this seller ?
--
The description sez:
On-board VGA (such as intel HD3000, HD4000), Laptop VGA (such as GTX680M), Macbook may not be compatible. Macbook series should be required original mini DP to DVI dual link adapter. HD5570, HD5750, HD5770, HD5850, HD5950 is NOT compatible. MacPro desktop with above HD5*** graphic card is not compatible. By-pass monitor need at least Nvidia 8600GT above and AMD HD2900 above. Recommaned graphic card. Nvidia : GTX 460 or more than 1GB memory with Dual link DVI-D support. ATI : HD6870 or more than 1GB memory with Dual link DVI-D support. Shipping from Korea, South. *
-
So this mean the hd2000 (sandy bridge) cannot drive this monitor ?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Ok thanks. I think you were answering my question about the u2311h; which has a problem with photos (compared to the 2209wa; I would almost think it has less bits of colour or something along that line).

My DreamSeller Perfect Pixel Matte: no dead pixels, moderate backlight bleeding (it's QUITE pronounced in the lower right corner, but at worst minor BLB in other areas).

I think it'll be worthwhile for me to try to fix the backlight bleeding because of that lower right corner. I need to read / watch the various guides, and then I'll try it out.

- The subjective contrast is better than that of my Dell u2311h. The blacks do seem a bit lightened due to the matte coating, but it's true that this matte coating is not so bad (and the reflections on a glossy version might be worse). I'd still want a true semi-gloss anti-glare, but this is a decent compromise.
- The colors are pretty good - vibrant. Factory calibration seems quite good.
- Brightness control range is good. Minimum brightness is too dim, max is too bright, as it should be.
- I haven't tested for PWM-flicker, but my eyes are already less fatigued using this monitor, so I suppose it doesn't matter.

- The Glossy bezel is slightly distracting. I could repaint that, like NCX suggested.

I have it mounted an an Ergotron LX desk-mount monitor arm with arm-extension. It still works fine, and the spring can handle the weight, but this approaching the size limit.

Overall I can't complain. If I can fix the BLB in the lower-right corner, then I got a good display.

I'd order from Dreamseller again if I needed to. My friend will likely be ordering from them now that he has seen my monitor - he liked it.

Edit: The Speakers work, but they suck. They're so shrill that they hurt my ears. I would have preferred to reduce the weight rather than include them.

just got my overclocking setup via CRU --- couldn't do 120Hz without tiny corruption... set it to 96Hz and very happy!

I'm having a new problem:

My 25ft monoprice DVI cable is too damned large for this display's poorly seated DVI input connector. It will not reliably make a connection (connects fine to other LCDs), so I get a blue screen.

This does not happen using the included DVI-cable. The housing for the connector on the monoprice cable is actually larger - and that may be the problem. I will need to use an extender or female-female dvi-coupler. The strain-relief will be an added benefit.

UPDATE: I used a DVI-coupler ($10 at Fry's) to join the included Qnix cable to my bigass monoprice cable. It's working so far. Weird problem... I could get it to work if I were able to relieve the tension in the monoprice cable - but that thing is a beast.

This is the DVI-coupler I used: http://www.amazon.com/Micro-Connect...F8&qid=1378153892&sr=8-1&keywords=dvi+coupler

You can also use a DVI extension cable. For my setup, a 6' cable would be ideal so I can keep the gigantic monoprice cable off my desk and more easily control it.

Also: The manufacturing on this monitor is very poor - the backlight bleed mods are almost required or I could see the bleed getting worse over time from simply moving the monitor or picking it up. The performance is there, but now I'm seeing why people buy the SquareTrade Warranty. I may opt for that...undecided.

Backlight bleed mods:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1384767/official-the-korean-pls-monitor-club-qnix-x-star - pretty much everything is here, but this post: http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1039999895&postcount=247 - may be useful.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Disassembled mine today to remove the stand so I can setup my vesa mount on it - popping out the bezel appears to have fixed my minor backlight bleed. The bezel can be easily remove by running a credit card alongside the edges. Just something to try out if you have some minor backlight bleed but is reluctant on disassembling the actual panel.

So I've been checking out 1080p 120hz+ monitors for a while, waiting for a deal to come up in Australia. The cheapest option for me is to get a vg248qe shipped to me for around $460 (somewhere around US$420.)
Getting the qnix could potentially give me the best of three worlds being PLS,~100Hz,and higher res.
But to get fps around 100 i'd need to be running it at 1080p in games. Does anyone know if it would:
a)work at 1080p ~100hz?
b)still look good, compared to native 1080p monitors?

Last edited:
So I've been checking out 1080p 120hz+ monitors for a while, waiting for a deal to come up in Australia. The cheapest option for me is to get a vg248qe shipped to me for around $460 (somewhere around US$420.)
Getting the qnix could potentially give me the best of three worlds being PLS,~100Hz,and higher res.
But to get fps around 100 i'd need to be running it at 1080p in games. Does anyone know if it would:
a)work at 1080p ~100hz?
b)still look good, compared to native 1080p monitors?

Don't run at non-native resolutions. Decrease graphics details to medium or upgrade your video card.

Really, It looks that bad does it? Ah well might still give the monitor a go..

No, it doesn't look bad, sorry, that was the elitist in me speaking.

I strongly prefer higher resolutions and will reduce detail settings to get it to run smoothly at 2560x1440.

That said, I played Bioshock Infinite and had it getting a solid 90-100fps with most details on high at 2560x1440 on a single Radeon 7950.

I bet your 7870 myst will run most games just fine near 100fps at 2560x1440 if you play with the settings.

So this mean the hd2000 (sandy bridge) cannot drive this monitor ?

If the HD2000 cannot drive dual-link DVI, then no. My Ivy Bridge (HD4000) cannot. Plugged in, it gives me a blank screen. The HD4600 (haswell) does not support DL-DVI-D either: http://communities.intel.com/thread/44135

512mb ATI HD4850 works, but not well. It cannot seem to run MadVR renderer for MPC-HC (for any high bit-rate content, as in 1080p). I'm wondering if a 1GB version would work. For about $200, I'd probably buy a 7950 if I needed a new GPU, or a used 660ti if I wanted the 2x dual-link DVI outputs (AMD doesn't seem to offer this anymore - the 2nd output is single-link).

I still have not done the BLB-mods because I wanted to get in more operational hours before I took it apart...essentially to give the monitor a chance to fail. It's working reliably so far.

That said, I played Bioshock Infinite and had it getting a solid 90-100fps with most details on high at 2560x1440 on a single Radeon 7950.
I bet your 7870 myst will run most games just fine near 100fps at 2560x1440 if you play with the settings.

Have placed an order for a QNIX. Thanks for the insight and opinion. I'll see how it goes at native res and then, if need be, scaled at 1080p.

I should have updated my post; as I did reasearch aftwares. It can drive it but only via display port. there is a version of the qnx2710 with display port but not clue if it is an good.

If the HD2000 cannot drive dual-link DVI, then no. My Ivy Bridge (HD4000) cannot. Plugged in, it gives me a blank screen. The HD4600 (haswell) does not support DL-DVI-D either: http://communities.intel.com/thread/44135

512mb ATI HD4850 works, but not well. It cannot seem to run MadVR renderer for MPC-HC (for any high bit-rate content, as in 1080p). I'm wondering if a 1GB version would work. For about $200, I'd probably buy a 7950 if I needed a new GPU, or a used 660ti if I wanted the 2x dual-link DVI outputs (AMD doesn't seem to offer this anymore - the 2nd output is single-link).

I still have not done the BLB-mods because I wanted to get in more operational hours before I took it apart...essentially to give the monitor a chance to fail. It's working reliably so far.

Have placed an order for a QNIX. Thanks for the insight and opinion. I'll see how it goes at native res and then, if need be, scaled at 1080p.

Cool. Post back your impressions. I'm about to order a second Qnix for use at work.
It will give my eyes some relief and make my coworkers jelly. :D

I just got a bill in the mail from fedex after getting my monitor last month. Wtf is this about?

VgJvmSR.jpg
I called Fedex today and told them about the bill. The guy I spoke to one time complementary dropped the fees :rolleyes:. He said the seller marked the shipment that the reciver (me) are responsible for duties.

After some more searching, I found this PDF http://www.customs.gov.au/webdata/resources/files/chapter85goods_c.pdf

I believe our monitor falls under 8528.49.00, which should be free. Maybe customs messed up and put it under a different catagory?

I called Fedex today and told them about the bill. The guy I spoke to one time complementary dropped the fees :rolleyes:.

I believe our monitor falls under 8528.49.00, which should be free. Maybe customs messed up and put it under a different catagory?

If customs charged money fedex certainly would not be covering the bill. It's funny i've just been reading about how this happens over here with some companies also. They are just fishing for those people who will pay the bill without questioning it as far as anyone can tell. There is never any proof of a bill from customs, and when questioned about it, the company will always retract it. It's a really shady practice. It could be incompetence also, I guess.

Or maybe fedex etc are just really nice charitable organisations who pay customs duties for us.

Hey guys!

New here, just registered :)

Only just discovered these monitors and im reading some very good things about them, and also the occasional not so good thing too.

I just sold my Dell 2709W which was a very good monitor, it developed a horrible reddish tint that i could not get rid of even with my Spyder 3 Elite. Also the input lag on the Dell was about 60ms (huge i know), so pretty bad for gaming - but this monitors reported almost non-existent input lag (thanks to having just one input) together with the potential of 120Hz refresh rate has me interested.

So i continue on my seemingly never ending search for the perfect monitor - or at least close to it, as perfection appears not to exist, well not until OLED monitors become more widely available and affordable :)

I have a few questions that i hope someone can answer - if you dont mind that is;)

- I noticed that there are seemingly 2 versions of this monitor - the Qnix and X-star. The X-star seems to be a bit cheaper, so im wondering... are these the same monitors, or is there some difference other than the name ?

- Does anyone have any idea how this monitor would compare with my former Dell 2709W in terms of picture quality, taking aside the fact that my Dell was Wide Gamut (99%Adobe RGB) and had a different panel, PVA i think. So things like black depth, ghosting, contrast (static), white purity, tinting, uniformaty etc.... ?

- Is there a best seller for these on eBay, like sellers who ship the monitors with the least problems... ? So far (from reading a few pages on this thread) i have narrowed it down to Dream-Seller, Green-Sum and Excellentcastle.

- Most seem to suggest that the panel in this monitor has an 8ms response time, but in all the descriptions on eBay they are listed as 6ms, anyone know which it actually is?

I am VERY cautious about these monitors, ive had so many in the past (mainly from Dell) that have been a disappointment, and the fact that these are coming from Korea makes me even more edgy about buying one.

Thanks in advance.;)

Hey guys!

New here, just registered :)

Only just discovered these monitors and im reading some very good things about them, and also the occasional not so good thing too.

I just sold my Dell 2709W which was a very good monitor, it developed a horrible reddish tint that i could not get rid of even with my Spyder 3 Elite. Also the input lag on the Dell was about 60ms (huge i know), so pretty bad for gaming - but this monitors reported almost non-existent input lag (thanks to having just one input) together with the potential of 120Hz refresh rate has me interested.

So i continue on my seemingly never ending search for the perfect monitor - or at least close to it, as perfection appears not to exist, well not until OLED monitors become more widely available and affordable :)

I have a few questions that i hope someone can answer - if you dont mind that is;)

- I noticed that there are seemingly 2 versions of this monitor - the Qnix and X-star. The X-star seems to be a bit cheaper, so im wondering... are these the same monitors, or is there some difference other than the name ?

- Does anyone have any idea how this monitor would compare with my former Dell 2709W in terms of picture quality, taking aside the fact that my Dell was Wide Gamut (99%Adobe RGB) and had a different panel, PVA i think. So things like black depth, ghosting, contrast (static), white purity, tinting, uniformaty etc.... ?

- Is there a best seller for these on eBay, like sellers who ship the monitors with the least problems... ? So far (from reading a few pages on this thread) i have narrowed it down to Dream-Seller, Green-Sum and Excellentcastle.

- Most seem to suggest that the panel in this monitor has an 8ms response time, but in all the descriptions on eBay they are listed as 6ms, anyone know which it actually is?

I am VERY cautious about these monitors, ive had so many in the past (mainly from Dell) that have been a disappointment, and the fact that these are coming from Korea makes me even more edgy about buying one.

Thanks in advance.;)

Welcome - straight to the advice... just buy one. I also had a nice UltraSharp Dell a while back... was great then just started getting old. If you are happy with the Dells you will LOVE the image quality and speed of these korean knock offs. (Dell always uses a super heavy anti glare coating that makes things "sparkle") not so with these.

Yes, every now and then there is going to be someone who gets a dud -- which is why I paid the extra 50 dollars for SquareTrade warranty. Dealing with a local company, full replacement or refund, 100% coverage.

If you are used to paying out the ass for Dell's monitors, these are a steal in comparison, a nice 24 or 27" dell will hit you for 400-700 dollars. I got mine with warranty for 350 shipped. I'm buying another one because it's just that good for the money you pay.,

If you are coming from a 60ms laggy monitor, the fact these are 6 or 8ms will not matter, it will be hugely faster no matter what.

I bought mine from dream-seller - he has like 90K positive feedbacks. Updated me on tracking soon as It shipped, very fast communication. 100% smooth and easy trasnaction. GreenSum is the only other one I'd buy from if I had the option. Their prices/warranties are pretty much the same, just read the fine print. I went with the QNIX and love it.

Any other questions -- can be found in this thread -- it's huge, there is also a link to the "official" QNIX/XSTAR thread on overclockers in the beginning of this one. Ever answer/question/mod can be found there.

Welcome - straight to the advice... just buy one. I also had a nice UltraSharp Dell a while back... was great then just started getting old. If you are happy with the Dells you will LOVE the image quality and speed of these korean knock offs. (Dell always uses a super heavy anti glare coating that makes things "sparkle") not so with these.

Yes, every now and then there is going to be someone who gets a dud -- which is why I paid the extra 50 dollars for SquareTrade warranty. Dealing with a local company, full replacement or refund, 100% coverage.

If you are used to paying out the ass for Dell's monitors, these are a steal in comparison, a nice 24 or 27" dell will hit you for 400-700 dollars. I got mine with warranty for 350 shipped. I'm buying another one because it's just that good for the money you pay.,

If you are coming from a 60ms laggy monitor, the fact these are 6 or 8ms will not matter, it will be hugely faster no matter what.

I bought mine from dream-seller - he has like 90K positive feedbacks. Updated me on tracking soon as It shipped, very fast communication. 100% smooth and easy trasnaction. GreenSum is the only other one I'd buy from if I had the option. Their prices/warranties are pretty much the same, just read the fine print. I went with the QNIX and love it.

Any other questions -- can be found in this thread -- it's huge, there is also a link to the "official" QNIX/XSTAR thread on overclockers in the beginning of this one. Ever answer/question/mod can be found there.

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it. ;)

Square Trade warranty sounds like a good idea, thanks for the info on that.

The 60ms on the Dell was the Input lag - the 6-8ms on the Qnix is pixel response time, which determins how much/ little ghosting there is with on screen motion. I was just curious because my previous Dell 2709w had a 6ms response time, and i noticed very little ghosting on it.

Thanks for the info on Dream-seller.

I am still on the fence atm though, so many unknowns - but as you say, there is the square trade warranty...

Thanks again;)

Edit: forgot to ask... Is it worth getting a Pixel Perfect version at higher price, or just get the standard version and hope for the best? Also do the pixel perfect ones have less issues overall as well as pixel issues - such as less backlight bleed (btw, i HATE BLB, even in small amounts - i like black to be as black as possible)?

Last edited:
Hi again guys.

Ive just read that the single input version of this monitor (which is prefered for lower input lag) is not HDCP compatible, so that means i will not be able to use any of my games consoles (xbox 360 and PS3) on it even with an adapter.

So i am wondering whether the multi input version of this monitor does support HDCP? And if it does support HDCP then how much more input lag will it have as a result of the multi inputs?:confused:

Thanks in advance ;)

not too up on the models that have multiple inputs... from what I've read yes, with multiple inputs and the addition of a built in scaler -- there will be more lag introduced in the system. How much is the debate on a few forums.

I too used to have my 360 hooked up with my old 27" via HDMI, but honestly I never play the damn thing, so why worry about it. A nice low or no lag system, no scaler in the way, that's what I'm happy with .

To answer your question - paying more for the pixel perfect version is more than likely a scam. I use the word scam very lightly though. They might do a quick check or something, but I doubt it's any sort of rigorous all color super thorough test. Most of what i hear when people order the "regular" version is that they still get a pixel perfect versoin.

Me? I paid the extra 20 dollars because why not? I'd be pretty miffed if I'd gotten a model that had a few dead pixels right in the middle or something totally ruining the experience for me. Vs the cost of a name brand 27" model, you are still way way ahead price wise.

not too up on the models that have multiple inputs... from what I've read yes, with multiple inputs and the addition of a built in scaler -- there will be more lag introduced in the system. How much is the debate on a few forums.

I too used to have my 360 hooked up with my old 27" via HDMI, but honestly I never play the damn thing, so why worry about it. A nice low or no lag system, no scaler in the way, that's what I'm happy with .

To answer your question - paying more for the pixel perfect version is more than likely a scam. I use the word scam very lightly though. They might do a quick check or something, but I doubt it's any sort of rigorous all color super thorough test. Most of what i hear when people order the "regular" version is that they still get a pixel perfect versoin.

Me? I paid the extra 20 dollars because why not? I'd be pretty miffed if I'd gotten a model that had a few dead pixels right in the middle or something totally ruining the experience for me. Vs the cost of a name brand 27" model, you are still way way ahead price wise.

Thanks for your reply and input.

Im not too concerned with being able to connect my consoles to it as i have a seperate display i can use (Dell S2330MX - low input lag), although that is a TN panel and isnt going to give anywhere near the same picture quality as the QNIX - would have been nice to play games on the qnix but its no biggie...

Yeah, i too thought the PP (Perfect Pixel) ones may be a bit of a scam which is why i asked, but to me (after thinkning about it) it isnt worth the risk of going for a non PP monitor, getting it and finding it has pixel issues, then wishing that i had gone with the PP version. Of course as you said, you'd be pretty miffed getting a PP version that has pixel issues, especially after paying the extra. But after i asked that question i did some more reading on a couple of foums, and it appears that the general consensus is that you are less likely to have pixel issues by going with the PP version. Still... i thank you for your input.

Yeah i agree, they are very good value compared with the named brands. I was actually considering the Dell U2713HM before i found out about these Korean monitors...

Thanks again for your input. ;)

Well after pondering over it a bit longer i decided what the heck... and went ahead and made my purchase today. I decided to go with a Pixel Perfect Qnix monitor from Green-Sum.

After doing some research online and tallying up a lot of peoples reports on the condition of their monitors buying from different sellers, i concluded that the ratio of people receiving a monitor with no issues vs people who had issues, that the best seller (the one who had by far the best Non-issue to Issue ratio) was Green-Sum - the final ratio with Green-Sum was about 5 : 1 (No Issues vs Issues), so that was who i went with.

Hopefully i should receive my monitor within a few days, so i will report back when i have it. Hopefully all will be good... but we'll see. ;)

Well after pondering over it a bit longer i decided what the heck... and went ahead and made my purchase today. I decided to go with a Pixel Perfect Qnix monitor from Green-Sum.

After doing some research online and tallying up a lot of peoples reports on the condition of their monitors buying from different sellers, i concluded that the ratio of people receiving a monitor with no issues vs people who had issues, that the best seller (the one who had by far the best Non-issue to Issue ratio) was Green-Sum - the final ratio with Green-Sum was about 5 : 1 (No Issues vs Issues), so that was who i went with.

Hopefully i should receive my monitor within a few days, so i will report back when i have it. Hopefully all will be good... but we'll see. ;)

got a ebay item# for your purchase?

Got my fedex bill for $53 today for my 3 monitors that I bought in the middle of July.

Good times. I have no idea if the ebay pages said it before, but they now say that the buyer is responsible for customs duties. Lame.

Just wanted to register and mention that I just bought 2 of these off Amazon from seller MiseMet. They arrived quickly and no damage. There haven't been any dead pixels that I can detect and the BLB, while I can tell there is some, is barely noticeable to me(or at least not enough to bother me I guess).

I'm definately happy with them so far.

Got my fedex bill for $53 today for my 3 monitors that I bought in the middle of July.

Good times. I have no idea if the ebay pages said it before, but they now say that the buyer is responsible for customs duties. Lame.

for 50 bucks -- I'd whip out a copy of the US government free trade agreement between south korea - why should you cough up 50 bucks when you shouldn't have to?

I'd ask for the bill from customs if I was you just to make sure it is legit. Would not surprise me if they cancel the charge, shipping agents around the world add on dodgy charges.

Just wanted to register and mention that I just bought 2 of these off Amazon from seller MiseMet. They arrived quickly and no damage. There haven't been any dead pixels that I can detect and the BLB, while I can tell there is some, is barely noticeable to me(or at least not enough to bother me I guess).

I'm definately happy with them so far.

How long did it take you to get them? I placed an order with MiseMet last Thursday and it didn't ship until this Monday. The estimated delivery is like a 2 week window. :confused:

damn - the prices of these thigns are going up - about a week or two ago you could get a 27" Qnix for a base price of 289 -- now all I see is 320 minimum

Back