256GB NVME / ATX and ITX cases/ HD7870 and 270x prefer local to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabrewolf732

Supreme [H]ardness
bunch of stuff. Located in dutchess county NY. Will only ship to established people/people with heatware. Prefer dealing local! (will travel up to 1 hr) Will bundle. Will not ship cases.

MSI b350 tomahawk Arctic $50 SOLD

LOVEDDDD this motherboard. Looks so good IMO and it served me really well with a 1600 and then a 3600. Currently on a b550 and this is collecting dust. southbridge heatsink and mosfet heatsink blue lines were colored with red. Also there is some pink dye in the pci-e slot from a small waterblock leak like 3 or 4 years ago that was caught immediately. Zero stability issues and board was a workhorse for me.

MSI b450 gaming plus AC $100 SOLD

this is pretty much new, I got this because I wanted to build a vegeta themed itx pc, did it and haven't used it.

Ryzen1600af $100 SOLD

See above. bought for a themed PC, barely used. Does an easy 4GHz for me, no OC guarantees.

Geil Evox 16GB ddr4 3200 $50 SOLD

Runs 3200 xmp profile in above mobo with no issue, have had this ram for a while

WD 1TB Sn750 NEW! NVMe SSD has cache and TLC $100 SOLD

Bought for a customer PC that never got built

Spare 250GB NVME drive Phison controller $30 m.2

From a laptop that was upgraded, pretty much new.

Sandisk 256GB NVME m.2 Key E SATA $30 SOLD

From a laptop that was upgraded, pretty much new.

DIYPC Rainbow Flash V3 Atx case $40 local

new, bought for a build and never materialized

Thermaltake core v1 itx case new $40 localSOLD

new, bought for a build and never materialized

HD7870 2GB $50

this is an OG card for me. About 7 years old and still kicking. Played lots of CSGO and still hangs fairly well for fortnite and apex (think around 50fps with medium-ish settings 1080p)

XFX 270x 2GB $40

one of the fans doesnt work so I pulled it off the HSF. Repasted and still gets great temps and is quiet! folded on this for a bit. Should be the same as above in terms of ability to play games.

Heat under sabrewolf732

Timestamps!

Last edited:
Do you happen to have any am4 coolers? I'm looking at the b450 + ram and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back