25% Off Accessories Coupon @ Dell - works with video cards

hemi

Gawd
Found this on XS, didn't see it posted here yet. Coupon expires on 5/20.

Code: 7WD7KLJJNSZX44

I picked up a BFG GTX 285 OCE for $276.44 by combining this coupon with a 3% Dell Preferred Account discount. There's also a $25 MIR which I believe should work in addition to the coupon/discount...free shipping too. A GTX 285 for ~$250 (before sales tax) is pretty [H]ot.

I added a monitor to my cart and:

The following coupons have been entered but require additional information or do not meet eligibility requirements. Click "View Details" link(s) for more information.

Where's the MIR? I can't seem to find one. Usually they required you to purchase from a specific store, too.

You didn't look very hard for the rebate form...

There's a big ass link right next to the price that takes you to here

Rebate Form

Nice Find OP

Here's the rebate link:

Dell_GTX285.gif

Here's the coupon in action:

Dell_GTX285_2.gif

Sorry TimG, guess it doesn't work on monitors.

How did you get the 3% Dell Preferred Account discount? I have a credit account with them but I'm not getting this discount. Did you open a new one for this purchase?

Thanks for pointing those out. It's right in between all the links I never use. :)

Good find! I think I'll pick one up myself.

How did you get the 3% Dell Preferred Account discount? I have a credit account with them but I'm not getting this discount. Did you open a new one for this purchase?

When I was going through the billing portion of the order process, I attempted to pay with one of my "low-rate" cards, and it presented a 3% Dell Preferred Account discount option. I clicked the link for the option and it applied the additional discount. Be sure you are logged on first - but you will most likely need to try to enter another card before it comes up...good luck.

edit: I had an existing Preferred Account from a laptop purchase I made about 5 years ago...didn't even realize it was still open.

Wish it worked on hard drives :(
still a nice deal on video cards i guess

The GTX 285 I ordered was scheduled to ship today...the delivery date was just kicked out to 5/26. Keeping my fingers crossed - hopefully they don't pull any shenanigans. :rolleyes:

The GTX 285 I ordered was scheduled to ship today...the delivery date was just kicked out to 5/26. Keeping my fingers crossed - hopefully they don't pull any shenanigans. :rolleyes:

Mine was 5/22 for a few hours, then it jumped to... tomorrow! I think Dell just assumes the absolute worst until UPS gives them an estimate. No need to worry.

Hmmm... well, if anyone happens to really want a FIRE GL V7350, now is definately the time to get it. $410 off.

cool. I've been in need of an HDMI switch and the code worked for it.

Mine was 5/22 for a few hours, then it jumped to... tomorrow! I think Dell just assumes the absolute worst until UPS gives them an estimate. No need to worry.

Get your card yet? Mine is still estimated to arrive the 26th. An MCW60 and the new Swiftech 285 heatsink arrived today and I don't have a damn card to mount them on. Wish they'd hurry the hell up! :D

Get your card yet? Mine is still estimated to arrive the 26th. An MCW60 and the new Swiftech 285 heatsink arrived today and I don't have a damn card to mount them on. Wish they'd hurry the hell up! :D

Signature required, delivery attempted yesterday (5/13) and today (5/14) while I was at work. I'll pick it up when I get a chance.

My Megahalems showed up today, but my motherboard and CPU won't be here until next week. Right now it's just sitting on my desk and acting as a reminder that the rest of my parts aren't here yet.

I ordered a 4890 from them and it said it wouldn't ship till 6/1. I ordered this May 10th. I called today to cancel since my board and memory come this weekend. They're telling me they can't cancel because the order is in "production."

After I told her "you have nothing in production for me, I ordered a part you dont have in stock and haven't received" speech she said she would "try to cancel"

Calling again today to speak to a surpervisor. How can I not cancel an order they don't have in stock and won't ship for 2-3 weeks.

Silly.

I ordered a 4890 from them and it said it wouldn't ship till 6/1. I ordered this May 10th. I called today to cancel since my board and memory come this weekend. They're telling me they can't cancel because the order is in "production."

After I told her "you have nothing in production for me, I ordered a part you dont have in stock and haven't received" speech she said she would "try to cancel"

Calling again today to speak to a surpervisor. How can I not cancel an order they don't have in stock and won't ship for 2-3 weeks.

Silly.

Typical Dell.

still got my 285 for $288 shipped and tax a few weeks back when they had a sale. seems to me this deal cost me over 300 out the door so pzzzzz

Back