$25 (After Coupon) Lian-Li ripoff

I bought 1 of this case, and one of this case:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=905535

The A7902 is FAR better than the MSR-4610 this thread is about. The drive covers are sturdy and the case just looks better over all. It may be slightly thinner aluminum, but the quality is far higher.

That's not at all what I'm looking for in a case. but if it works for you, then great.

I dont know if it's been mentioned, but the case in the pics at their site show one spot in the front for a fan. The one i got has 2 Spots in the front and obviously the 2 on the side, and one on the back that already has a fan.

can people stop posting about other cases.. and stop knocking on this case? why do people do that? :( :confused:

to make them feel better??

umcpgrad said:
can people stop posting about other cases.. and sop knocking on this case? why do people do that? :( :confused:

Yes to make them feel better that they bought a $150 aluminum case :D

umcpgrad said:
can people stop posting about other cases.. and stop knocking on this case? why do people do that? :( :confused:

the MSR4620 is functionally equivalent to the 4610 shown here. No different than the difference between Lian Li PC-60 and PC-6070. Bezels are different, but chassis is identical.

Therefore, it's a valid topic of discussion, especially since the flaws will be the same.

HitMan-sC said:
Believe it or not, two or three years ago this case was around $150, and a competitor to a similar LianLi model at the time. I ordered one, and plan to begin working on it next week. The reviews seem to be very positive. I guess I'll find out next week.
yep here are sum pics

Mine just got here, I can barley tell a difference in fit and finish when comparing to my Lian Li PC-60.

Wow I just got this today and it's a great deal for the price.

I went ahead an just bought me another one for myself because this first one is going
for computer I'm building for my neice.

This is good stuff.

Just got mine, seemingly good quality although the top doesn't seem to want to come off. May just need to detach the faceplate. Overall seems to be a lot better build quality than I was expecting. The aluminum doesn't seem to be quite as thick as a Lian-Li but the case is more than sturdy enough. Wish it had room for at least 92mm or 120mm fans, but oh well. Great case for the money.

Back