200 gig 8 meg cache WD for $22.26 after MIR

STRESSTEST

2[H]4U
Woooooohoooooo Got my rebate check today. SCORE on the $22.26 shipped WD 200 gig 8meg drive... :p

wdcheck.jpg

I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get my rebate - I called last week and they said they were just starting to process them - I got my check finally on Friday. Damn, this WAS a hot deal after all!

why the fuck bring back the thread when the deal died 9/26? god damn some people just need to be shot.

Originally posted by battleangel3222
why the fuck bring back the thread when the deal died 9/26? god damn some people just need to be shot.

lol, yeah and I got all excited ;)

shit... and i got all excited... why didnt you just make a new thread, at least change the title of the first post, and tell everyone its dead...

Originally posted by STRESSTEST
Woooooohoooooo Got my rebate check today. SCORE on the $22.26 shipped WD 200 gig 8meg drive... :p

wdcheck.jpg

I got mine on friday.. PH\/ckers misspelled my name! (odd, considering I had TYPED OUT my name on the form..)

Originally posted by OverlordQ
STOP THE FSCKING BUMPING NOBODY CARES YOU GOT YOUR REBATE.

Woah dude calm down.... take your angst to genmay. This is not the place for it.

They have every right to post about the rebate. It helps others that are still waiting on the rebate -- they now know for sure that the deal is valid.

If you don’t want to hear about the rebate, don’t click on the thread. Simple as that. It should be pretty obvious any bumps for this thread are dealing with rebates. The thread has 9 pages of replies..... :rolleyes:

Stupid rookies. I started this thread, god damn right I'm gonna bump it when it comes to fruit.... Lamers.

*Ozzie starts to cry like a little baby*

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD! EVERYONE KNOWS ITS BEEN DEAD!!!!

whhhhaaaaaa!!!!!! whhhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!! whhhhhhaaaaaa!!!!!!!

*seriously*

I'm glad all you lucky saps got in on this deal. mo powwa to ya. ;)

oh, and for the people bitching about this thread being bumped, please look up the word "STFU" in the dictionary and report back to me imediately. :D

Originally posted by ozziegn
*Ozzie starts to cry like a little baby*

whhhhaaaaaa!!!!!! whhhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!! whhhhhhaaaaaa!!!!!!!
*seriously*

I'm glad all you lucky saps got in on this deal. mo powwa to ya. ;)

oh, and for the people bitching about this thread being bumped, please look up the word "STFU" in the dictionary and report back to me imediately. :D

I hate to bump also but had to report back.

Acronym Definition @Amazon.com
STFU Shut the Freak Up (polite form)
STFU Scrawny Two-Faced Underling
STFU Sir, That's Freakin Ugly (polite form)
STFU Southern Tenant Farmer's Union
STFU Star Trek Federation University

I personally like Star trek federation university.

Back