2 mice huddling together on speaker power converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tisb0b

[H] Pirate
A picture of a couple of mice huddling together on a warm speaker power converter behind my computer oblivious to me.

wah4ya7.jpg

Oh shit I have an infestation of these noisy little buggers.

lord_tris said:
are you sure they are not cooking :p

no because they were moving but fortunately now all the mice are dead my German Shepard killed 5 and I killed 2 with my thong :)

wtf? where do you live.. that's horrible. It looks like some sort of garage attic. The floor is covered in dirt, hair, paint, mice, and all sorts of other odd stains. The floorboards have bigger gaps than madonna's two front teeth. I hope you don't live in that area, and this pc is out in a garage or something.

w1retap said:
wtf? where do you live.. that's horrible. It looks like some sort of garage attic. The floor is covered in dirt, hair, paint, mice, and all sorts of other odd stains. The floorboards have bigger gaps than madonna's two front teeth. I hope you don't live in that area, and this pc is out in a garage or something.

I was thinking that too. Then I thought "whens the last time I cleaned behind the computer". Never, so I did, and man was it dirty.

w1retap said:

LMAO its called living in the bush on 20 acres of land and when you have 2 German Shepards hair gets everywhere. It's a small price to pay to have the below for a view I can even see the ocean :p

vieweq6.jpg

The picture is so adorable. They look so cute and harmless.
However, I live in the woods as well and know that all mice around the house must die.

Way to go shoot a pic of the cute little mice, then kill them mercilessly. You my kind of people. :D

w1retap said:
I see.. lol. Put down some nice new carpet or something. :p

carpet and dogs don't mix and I recently removed the carpet that was in my room :)

ugh, i would get medevil if i saw that. Hammer anyone?

when it turned cold here in WI last month, i caught about 8 mice in 2 weeks.
A couple of them within minutes of putting the traps down.

My dog is a terrier so he mostly just barks at them. Maybe i should stop feeding him for a while so he gets hungry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back