1313 isnt dead, yet.. (fan made attempt)

pendragon1

Extremely [H]
this has come and gone a few times for a few years, seems it not dead yet

how is it clickbait and have you watched them?

Its not 1313. Its a fan project. Both your title and his implies that it is the REAL game returning. That is clickbait. Beyond that, I get the impression that the guy is either full of shit or a fucking idiot. Even if his ass doesn't get C&D'd the moment this thing shows progress, he clearly has no idea the kind of time and money required to pull this off. I doubt he's got several million dollars to throw around in order to fund it himself. It smells like a publicity stunt.

Its not 1313. Its a fan project. Both your title and his implies that it is the REAL game returning. That is clickbait. Beyond that, I get the impression that the guy is either full of shit or a fucking idiot. Even if his ass doesn't get C&D'd the moment this thing shows progress, he clearly has no idea the kind of time and money required to pull this off. I doubt he's got several million dollars to throw around in order to fund it himself. It smells like a publicity stunt.

guess we'll see what happens or doesn't. ill update the title to make you happy. better?

they showed like a minute of a crawling scene or something years ago.

there is literally no 1313. you can make a star wars fan project, but i dont think its fair to call it 1313.

they are taking the premise of the planned and teased game and trying to resurrect it. if I remember right 1313 is the section of the underground city that the game takes place in, so its an appropriate title. they cannot mention star wars anywhere due to EA licensing, hence "1313: episode 1".

I just can't get my hopes up. I'm still upset about the Doom 3 Jedi mod for Quake 4 that I was excited about however many years ago that was...but hey, Prey was finally released after 10+ years or whatever so maybe there's still hope.

they are taking the premise of the planned and teased game and trying to resurrect it. if I remember right 1313 is the section of the underground city that the game takes place in, so its an appropriate title. they cannot mention star wars anywhere due to EA licensing, hence "1313: episode 1".
It would be appropriate to call it 1313 inspired fan project. What it is not appropriate to do is say this is 1313. Because 1313 is dead, and this is something else.

Reactions: DF-1
like this
It would be appropriate to call it 1313 inspired fan project. What it is not appropriate to do is say this is 1313. Because 1313 is dead, and this is something else.
1313 was barely started, they are taking the same setting/concept and attempting to make something out of it. 1313 is good enough for me.

1313 was barely started, they are taking the same setting/concept and attempting to make something out of it. 1313 is good enough for me.

1313 was years into development before it was canceled. Though it supposedly had a massive change of scope and concept before it was canceled. Even if this fan project doesn’t get finished at least it won’t turn into the mess that the real game supposedly did in the end.

Back