$100 for 12-month premier membership plus a $100 Newegg.com credit , but you need groupon

Silly question but, does that mean you have 90 days to use the Gift card/Credit or you have 90 days to activate your premier membership? Or both??

Silly question but, does that mean you have 90 days to use the Gift card/Credit or you have 90 days to activate your premier membership? Or both??

It's 90 days to redeem the groupon or else it expires and you only get the cash value of the membership itself as a gift card or something.

I got the $100 version of this. Took about 10-12 hours to get the codes, but I wasn't in any real hurry.

You have 90 days to use the Premier code, and the gift voucher never expires (from the voucher below). I have already used about $50 of the $100 gift code getting a couple Noctua PWM fans for something I'm building already, and have Premier until 05/2017 to boot.

Value of the Groupon Voucher
This voucher has two separate values: (a) the amount paid; and (b) the promotional value. The amount paid will never expire and may be applied toward any goods or services offered by the merchant if the original goods or services specified on the voucher are no longer available. The promotional value is the additional value beyond the amount paid, and it will expire on the expiration date above (unless prohibited by law).

I've never used groupon , made an account , bought the deal , and this what i got back in my mail :

For the safety and security of Groupon, we often review accounts for potential risks. Upon reviewing your account, we encountered a violation of our Terms of Service and closed the account. This decision cannot be appealed.

Please discontinue use of our website and our services immediately and note that we are preserving all rights to pursue further action -- should it be necessary -- to preserve the integrity of our program and the best interests of our company.

Regards,

anyone ?

I've never used groupon , made an account , bought the deal , and this what i got back in my mail :

For the safety and security of Groupon, we often review accounts for potential risks. Upon reviewing your account, we encountered a violation of our Terms of Service and closed the account. This decision cannot be appealed.

Please discontinue use of our website and our services immediately and note that we are preserving all rights to pursue further action -- should it be necessary -- to preserve the integrity of our program and the best interests of our company.

Regards,

anyone ?

Can't say as I've ever heard that one before. I have had a groupon account for several years now (bought a grand total of 4 groupons in those years), and have had no problem. I'd do a bit of googling if I were you. Maybe you can get some info out there.

Something is going on with their site. I tried to sign in to buy, and it failed. I reset my password and they sent an email saying I don't have an account along with a sign-up link. I then tried to sign up and it tells me my email is already in use.

Any confirmed this is legit before I jump in??
It is. slickdeals also found a new 10% discount code making the 12month 100GC $90 a few days ago. you could go dig on their site to find that code.

The last time I bought something from Groupon, they overcharged me and it was hell to get the price fixed. They decided to cancel the order for a full refund because I refused a "Groupon Bucks" credit on the difference. Then they sent me the item anyway, woohoo free stuff :D

The last time I bought something from Groupon, they overcharged me and it was hell to get the price fixed. They decided to cancel the order for a full refund because I refused a "Groupon Bucks" credit on the difference. Then they sent me the item anyway, woohoo free stuff :D

That sucks man, will report back if I have any issues, just purchased the $100 deal @ 90 .. Shout out to DF-1 for the heads up on promo code. Cool that it worked out in the end tho haha xD

I got one before the promo code ($100) with no problems, and then a second one with the promo code (and I'm getting $15 back via Fatwallet ($9 from first, $6 from second). Picked up an i3 Skylake NUC to play with :D

Back