xbox 360 memory unit

Sparrow_69

Gawd
I've found a good deal on an xbox 360 core, but getting the HD would kill the deal. If I were to get the memory unit, how many save games could I get on there? Is there a risk of it getting full and therefore having to erase my save games?

I think you could get plenty save games on there dude. Dont worry too much about that.

You have to ask yourself if you want to be able to download the demos, trailers and other bits and pieces. Having a HDD is a must for the 360 if you ask me.

I agree, unless you can buy all the accessories that come in the premium with the difference of $400 - your price, I'd pass and get the bundle. You know you're going to want to get online with it after a few days. If you've made up your mind, so be it, but I'd like to talk you into the premium.

But to answer your question, the card is 64 megs, which is a pretty good bit, unless you're going to play Oblivion. I would expect your saves from it alone to eat that card alive.

Hmmm, interesting points guys. In the end, I think I will go for the premium. I guess the HDD is more important than I thought! Thanks for the info

Back