x800 or wiat

AMDXP

2[H]4U
x800 pro, I have enough money for a pro and short 50 for a 6800 gt should i wait or go with the pro!!!!!! :rolleyes:

AMDXPCottonFire22 said:
x800 pro, I have enough money for a pro and short 50 for a 6800 gt should i wait or go with the pro!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I love my x800 Pro, but if you don't have to wait long to get the extra $50 AND there isn't a waiting period for the GT then I'd get the GT. Otherwise you'll be happy with the x800 Pro.

Get the x800 Pro VIVO you can find that cheaper than the 6800 GT. And of course you can unlock the x800 into an x800xt which owns trust me. My friend bought the 6800 GT while i was waiting for the x800 XT. Instead upon further research and of course sick of waiting I bought the Sapphire x800 pro VIVO. Make sure the ram says GA16 that means its the same ram as the x800 XT PE and of course the cores are the same. Just look around the forums for guides on how to do it. Don't worry it's so easy don't get scared even the volt mod to 1.4 only requires a pencil. After doing this i got my card way above x800 XT speeds and stable to. Benchmarking my friends card and my card both in my machine. Yea its not even a contest any more. Even though ATI didn't make enough cards and probaly made Nvidia a lot of moneym, at least there ehhh smart enough to make it simple to make an x800 pro vivo into a x800 xt with little effort. Talk to yu guys later

Turbomaxxx said:
Get the x800 Pro VIVO you can find that cheaper than the 6800 GT. And of course you can unlock the x800 into an x800xt which owns trust me. My friend bought the 6800 GT while i was waiting for the x800 XT. Instead upon further research and of course sick of waiting I bought the Sapphire x800 pro VIVO. Make sure the ram says GA16 that means its the same ram as the x800 XT PE and of course the cores are the same. Just look around the forums for guides on how to do it. Don't worry it's so easy don't get scared even the volt mod to 1.4 only requires a pencil. After doing this i got my card way above x800 XT speeds and stable to. Benchmarking my friends card and my card both in my machine. Yea its not even a contest any more. Even though ATI didn't make enough cards and probaly made Nvidia a lot of moneym, at least there ehhh smart enough to make it simple to make an x800 pro vivo into a x800 xt with little effort. Talk to yu guys later
What Sapphire x800 pro are you talking about? Can you please give me a link? I've been looking for one for a while.

Back