Will this case work for Water Cooling?

^^ bump... cmon guys.. please take a look and let me know.. i might need to make a purchase on this tonight if it all can fit ...

My suggestion would be to uses a duel 80mm DD radiator with the pump in the location for the hard drives. Move the drives up a bit. Have the fans blowing in. Install a 92mm blow hole on the top. Make sure you use 2 HIGH CFM fans. 50 CFM+ Might I suggest tornatos http://www.svc.com/80torfan.html Just make sure to get a fan controler. I perfer the resavor method but a system that small should work just fine with a T.

Good luck.

I practically have the same case, and I will be using the same exact heater core. I am going to install it in the highest two drive bays ahev have the barbs face down. I'll either cut some of the top of the case off to allow the shroud to stick out, or i'll just cut a couple 120mm blow holes. If possible, I'm going to do the latter. This should allow for even better airflow than putting the rad near the hd bays, since heat rises (I could be wrong here, though).

DarkenReaper57 said:
I practically have the same case, and I will be using the same exact heater core. I am going to install it in the highest two drive bays ahev have the barbs face down. I'll either cut some of the top of the case off to allow the shroud to stick out, or i'll just cut a couple 120mm blow holes. If possible, I'm going to do the latter. This should allow for even better airflow than putting the rad near the hd bays, since heat rises (I could be wrong here, though).

Great... do you happen to have the 77' bonneville heatercore? I was wondering around what dimensions in inches it has...

be sure to replace the powersupply if you go with that one. it is a crucial and overlooked part of a computer

MeTaSpARKs said:
Great... do you happen to have the 77' bonneville heatercore? I was wondering around what dimensions in inches it has...

Answer to my question:

bonneville specs:
10-3/4" X 5-5/8" X 2" w/o the tanks

Hey Darken,

I followed some of the links you posted and registered on those other boards that the guy Weapon is on. He is definitely very talented and knowledgeable. But I couldn't find his shroud making guide anywhere for the 77 bonneville HC... know where I can find it?

Thanks

MeTaSpARKs said:
Hey Darken,

I followed some of the links you posted and registered on those other boards that the guy Weapon is on. He is definitely very talented and knowledgeable. But I couldn't find his shroud making guide anywhere for the 77 bonneville HC... know where I can find it?

Thanks

Well, honestly I forget the exact pages, but I'll post links as I find them. Honestly im not sure whether he has an actual concise guide or not, but he gives lots of information that is helpful nonetheless. Here is some info as to what materials he used:
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=304440&page=2&pp=30

Back