Which programs to get CPU info (stepping/etc)?

fastgeek

[H]ard|DCOTM x4 aka "That Company"
So I have a couple 2.4C's sitting around. One I can look at... it's a SL6WF; the other is currently running the system I'm using at the moment... and I really don't want to rip it apart. Eventually going to change out the P4G8X & 2.6/533 in my Vapochill and replace it with one of these... so I'm just planning, etc. And yes, I realize that the whole stepping thing isn't a huge factor as it was in the past; but I'm still curious.

I know there are programs out there that give all the good details; but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. I'm sure the Vicodin I took a little while ago helps explain that... but no more pain... good!

Oh, and is there some database somewhere that people post their results w/ all the various CPU info, etc?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
fastgeek

WCPUID... that's the one I was trying to remember earlier. Thanks, Olaf.

So does anyone know of a website/database like I was asking about earlier. Of course I'd try searching here... but that's not an option for the time being.

Thanks,
fastgeek

Originally posted by fastgeek
WCPUID... that's the one I was trying to remember earlier. Thanks, Olaf.

So does anyone know of a website/database like I was asking about earlier. Of course I'd try searching here... but that's not an option for the time being.

Thanks,
fastgeek

You're welcome. Is this the website you seek? http://www.cpudatabase.com/CPUdb/

Back