where can i buy a 6800gt/ultra?!!!!

BallerX

[H]ard|Gawd
wow!!!! ive never wanted to buy a video card so bad and no one has one to sell to me!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT A 6800GT WAAAAAAAA......ok enough crying :p

anyone know a good place to aquire one????? hell id even take a pre-order but it seems that no one is selling anymore of them untill they get some.... :(

might be a blessing though the ultra is 600$ and the gt only 400$... maybe the ultra will be cheaper soon and i wont have to worry about oc to ultra speeds.....

wow thanks for the link... it says it is an ultra gpu clock witch should be 400mhz. but it doesnt state the actual core clock or mem speed. i was looking for a bfg 6800gt-oc or a bfg 6800 ultra oc

if you live near a Frys they seem to be stocking them. that is where i got my 6800GT.

i'm going to stay away from the 6800 Ultra cards until i know for sure which ones have 1.6ns RAM.

lol i could have my mom go to Fry's in detroit and get it and send it to me... but no i live in nw florida no fry's here... bummer.....no comp usa either unless i drive 200 miles.

it seams that id want to wait for one with 1.6ns memory. hrmmm guess i will just have to wait for now. im going to have a week off soon and this will give me a chance to get all the new toys i want ordered. first thing is ill need a new ps to run the thing but this time im buying the big gun, 6800ultra extreme 470/1.2.:eek: there are some games coming out that are gonna rape my 9800pro. maybe ati can get some decent ogl drivers out soon. but i doubt they can.
OUCH!!! i can feal the money burning a whole in my pocket!!!! LOL....

Back