whatever happen to the NF2 Ultra400gb ?

paulmofyourhand

[H]ard|Gawd
after the paper release, i have yet to see the nf2 ultra400gb with all the neato new features, but i guess they just killed that too

Board utilizing the 400GB chipset should be out within this month. Abit I know has 2 versions (NF7-S2G and NF7-S2 both not to be confused with the NF7-S Revision 2). Epox as one that should be out as well, the 8RDA6+ Pro.

I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that these mobo's will be expensive and not worth the cash. Its just an advancement on an aged chipset (a very nice advancement though).

I hope i'm wrong about it being prohibitively expensive.

SJetski71 said:
I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that these mobo's will be expensive and not worth the cash. Its just an advancement on an aged chipset (a very nice advancement though).

I hope i'm wrong about it being prohibitively expensive.
The NF7-S2 is available for about $75, it's the lowest end model but it's still new.

I'd probably jump on one if they still had Soundstorm. Otherwise, I'll just stick to the boards with Soundstorm on them.

who needs soundstorm when you have audigy 2 muhahaha. J/K I like soundstorm but I also like my audigy 2 better. Things may change when Soundstorm 2 comes out on the nForce 4 chipset late this year/early next year. Muhhaha! :eek:

Back