What to do to my Lian Li PC-70[No Pics, No Camera :( ]

Ruffy

[H]ard|Gawd
After well over a year I have yet to put a window the the damn thing. Always wanted a good design and I am handy at cutouts but I never found something I would really like to do

This is something I did for a cousin of mine long ago. It wasent the final look of it(Needs cleaning up. More cuts)

AUT_0054.jpg

So far I have UV cathods, blue cathods, ps2 controller port into a 3.5" bay, Stealthed dvd multi burner, stealthed 52x burner, Smart card programmer, Bay/Bus for controlling cathodes.

Haven't done anything involving fans/front panel/side panel/top.

I did remove the motherboard tray(Popped the rivits) And put it back in using rubber washers and nuts+bolts, Added rubber to the HD tray, Flipped the ATX Panel around so that the Powersupply is all the way on the top of the case, And organized my cables.

Any suggestions? I plan on removing the piece of aluminium that forms a box around the powersupply(You know what I mean if you have the case) And cutting up the motherboard tray somewhat to allow rear access. Always wanted to do Something to the front to make it look better/better airflow. Eventually might put a LCD in as well.

If I manage to borrow a camera I'll take pics.(Sigh guess I should buy a camera one of these days)

Show me what you've done with a beast like the pc-7x. I need ideas

Whatever you decide to do ... do it as a theme. I've always LOVED mods that are fully themed, from the inside to the outside, with lighting and everything.

That cut-out above is sweet. I wish I had the patience to do something like that. With those skills you cut cut out some great looking fan hole on the front bezel along with the side window.

I've always personally been a fan of tinting. To give you an example Im working on taping off my window (I have a X Superalien) painting the parts I dont want to be see through, black, then removing the tape and tint the rest. So when I turn on my beast only the parts I want are visible. And when the computer is off the whole window is black.

I'd suggest playing around, but don't look at other cases, that takes away from creativity. Make something unique. and get a camera!!! hehe . gl.

anyone else

and I did plan on tinting a window if I put one in(cutout like that wouldnt work much tho)

Back