What is the best 6800gt manufacturer?

Rof_lmao

Limp Gawd
My friend is gettign a 6800gt, but is unsure of which manufacturer to buy from, i decided to help, and now im asking you...... Which company?

In this order: BFG, eVGA, PNY, Leadtek. BFG GT's from chumbo.com have a short lead time, so that is your (his) best bet.

Scott

ALL cards are being built by Nvidia right now and are reference design. All cards being equal - which brand is best?

Like it was said above - same exact order.

Remember though - you have just a good a chance of getting a really good overclock on ANY brand of card at this time.

I would say leadtek, Gainward, BFG, eVGA the rest ;). Gainward and BFG is nice because it´s factory overclocked but Leadteks overclocks better so I would choose that. That is with the 2.0 ns versions some may ship with 1.6 ns memory. And when Gainward gets their copper cooler out it would be nice to see how it performs compared to Leadteks copper cooler.

id say BFG is the best, due to the warrenty and support, and its built and serviced in the US and it is overclocked.

I had a HORRIBLE experience with EVGA. I bought a 5900 ultra last year, right when they came out. EVGA was the only brand out, so I bought it. It didn't like to run, and EVGA tech support had me try all the usuals, then even gave me another BIOS to try. Nothing worked, so I RMA'd the card. The card they sent had the same problems, and so did the next, and the next. Finally they sent me a working one. I sold it and bought a Radeon 9800 Pro. When I jump back into the NVidia GPU scene, I'm going BFG and/or Leadtek.

Back