What are the differences between Half Life 2 xbox and Pc?

Other then that the pc version doesn't suck?

Let me know this before my Game of the year edition comes.

Well, one plays at about 15-30 FPS while the other depends on the power of your computer. On the Xbox, obviously because of the limits of standard definition TV, you're only getting 640x480 or 720x480 if wide-screen. On the PC, you can choose whatever resolution you want. Other than that, there's little to no difference, and the great gameplay translated well to the Xbox version.

Is the FPS really that bad on the Xbox version?

I hear they will port it to the 360 eventually. I think it would be fun to play on a console. Speaking of which, I still havent't beat it. I'm on that shitty radio-active zombie level and I am fucking tired of hopping around on shit. I might just do godmode to get past that fucking place.

yea severly reduced quality on the Xbox. plus steam for PC. no steam for Xbox. sorry Xbox, no steam for you. have fun on one player. no CSS, no DM, no anything cool just one player.

yea but seriosly they should just make TVs available in 1200X900 something or other, and just send that to everyone. everyones problems solved, for standard def tvs you could simply take everyother pixel, your image would still be fine, and for the HD people 2x more quality for you.

The graphics on the Xbox are awful too, not to mention you have to use the controller. If you have a PC get it on that.

Back